GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Piece of crap Microsoft Word"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/05/04 at 19:54
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Print any document in Microsoft word, and this stupid error message pops up "The margins of section 1 are outside the printable area of the page, do you want to continue?" - Click either yes or no, it doesn't bother itself to print it out. The margins are fine, and I even reset defaults and did the whole thing again. Same problem. So in exapseration I uninstalled the scum and reinstalled it.
Tried to print a document.
"The margins of section 1 are outside the printable area of the page, do you want to continue?"
This is why William Gates deserves to be gang raped.
Anyone have any idea why this crap won't work? Because I'm really fed up.
Mon 24/05/04 at 19:54
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Print any document in Microsoft word, and this stupid error message pops up "The margins of section 1 are outside the printable area of the page, do you want to continue?" - Click either yes or no, it doesn't bother itself to print it out. The margins are fine, and I even reset defaults and did the whole thing again. Same problem. So in exapseration I uninstalled the scum and reinstalled it.
Tried to print a document.
"The margins of section 1 are outside the printable area of the page, do you want to continue?"
This is why William Gates deserves to be gang raped.
Anyone have any idea why this crap won't work? Because I'm really fed up.
Mon 24/05/04 at 19:56
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Set the margins to zero...
Mon 24/05/04 at 19:56
Regular
I had it last week, my printer wasn't set up correctly.

well, in truth, it was trying to print using a printer that didn't exist. I changed it, and no problems.
Mon 24/05/04 at 19:57
"LOLLERSKATES!"
post this in *help* forum......
Mon 24/05/04 at 19:58
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
`/0|_| \/\/3|23 0\/\/n3|) |3`/ \/\/0|2|)
Mon 24/05/04 at 20:00
Regular
"Not a Jew"
None of that stuff worked.
Mon 24/05/04 at 20:01
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Or helped.
Now I am off to watch Malcolm in the Middle.
Mon 24/05/04 at 20:35
Regular
It means that the page is too wide for your printer.

Some printers can't print right to the edges of the paper.
Mon 24/05/04 at 20:49
Mine has the same problem mate, i thin it's just the printer not being able to print right to the edge of the page.
The only way to sort it without buying a new printer is to change the margine lines in a few cm.
Mon 24/05/04 at 21:21
Regular
you uninstalled word because of that?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.