GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Good films"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/05/04 at 18:00
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
What good films have you seen recently?

I'm going to see 'The Day after tomorrow' and 'Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind'

Anyone seen them? What are you views? (Except Snuggly who loved Eternal Sunshine etc etc)
Mon 24/05/04 at 18:00
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
What good films have you seen recently?

I'm going to see 'The Day after tomorrow' and 'Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind'

Anyone seen them? What are you views? (Except Snuggly who loved Eternal Sunshine etc etc)
Mon 24/05/04 at 18:02
Regular
The last good film I saw was... Kill Bill. Which, while a disappointment, still delivered enough to be an above average and enjoyable revenge flick.

I'm wanting to go and see both of the films you mention.
Mon 24/05/04 at 18:03
Regular
I watched Leon : special edition, on DVD

25 extra minutes. bordering on paedophilia, although maybe that's just paranoid western culture clouding my judgement.

superb film anyway.

will go to see the day after tomorrow, on friday I think.
Mon 24/05/04 at 18:36
Regular
Ok, good films I've watched within the last few weeks:

Natural Born Killers DC- Violent, Over the top and very bizarre.

Pulp Fiction- The one and only. "Aww man, I shot Marvin in the face".

Scarface- Favourite film ever. Possibly slightly overlong, but who could ever forget Al Pacino running round with a grenede launcher, gunning down pretty much everyone and swearing a lot?

28 Days Later- Fantastic British action-horror from the director of the equally brilliant Shallow Grave and Trainspotting.

The Blob (remake)- I know you said "good films", but I thought I'd include this anyway.
Mon 24/05/04 at 18:40
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
True Romance.

Scroll down the Movies forum to see a topic on it.
Mon 24/05/04 at 18:45
Regular
Dakarus Joe wrote:
> True Romance.

Didn't Tarantino write that one?
Mon 24/05/04 at 18:46
Regular
"She's a dog!"
He did.
Mon 24/05/04 at 18:46
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Yeah, the only letdown I have seen by Tarantino was Killing Zoe which he wrote but Bender directed.
Mon 24/05/04 at 18:50
Regular
Killing Zoe isn't half bad. very dark.
Mon 24/05/04 at 18:51
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
I didnt't like it. Though by then I was used to to good ol' Tarantino/Bender dialogue.

"You dont tip? What do you mean you dont tip?"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.