GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This site"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/05/04 at 13:02
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
go to www.02-online.co.uk/world_cup

which footballer are u?? i am Batistuta the legend - would have preffered an Italian though...
Fri 04/06/04 at 12:23
Regular
"Cosmic..."
You are
Freddie Ljungberg

Although you need a new hairdresser, you're a class player. You're not a saint but you're not a hatchet man either. However, unlike a solid Swedish table, you're a bit unstable. Your temper needs to be controlled.
Sat 29/05/04 at 16:38
Regular
"Socom 3 > All."
You are
Rivaldo

You're one of the best players on the planet. You lead by example and you're way too refined to rake your studs down anyones shins. You do sometimes have trouble passing the ball to lesser players, though.
Tue 25/05/04 at 18:35
Regular
bah

i'm Freddie Ljungberg.

I wanted to be Batistuta!

=======

"do a cantona" was most amusing.
Tue 25/05/04 at 18:09
Regular
"The Red Shift"
i'm batistuta.

however in real life i'm most certainly not argentinian or fat and old.
*feels content*

that qatari wage looks cool though.
Mon 24/05/04 at 20:52
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Stridman™ wrote:
---mattributé wrote:
---You are
---Rivaldo

Me too.
-----------------

Same here.
Mon 24/05/04 at 20:20
Regular
"Colourless"
English_Bloke wrote:
> mattributé wrote:
> Rivaldo - You lead by example
>
> Hmm, I remember a face incident.

You always were good with faces.....

*groans*
Mon 24/05/04 at 17:58
Regular
You are
Patrick Viera

You're a great athlete. You've got strength, speed and legs that go on forever. Unfortunately you use all this to take out opponents in a way that might end a few careers.
Mon 24/05/04 at 16:58
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Oliver Kahn

Your massive presence fills the goal. Or is it your ego. You frighten your own defenders more than you intimidate the other side's forwards. You're not a vicious man but you are the bully boy at the back.

Also funny seeing Montero as the nastiest player, although it was expected.
Mon 24/05/04 at 16:30
Regular
"Better Than You"
I was also Gabriel Batistuata. *mutters to self* why did it have to be a bloody argentinian*
Mon 24/05/04 at 16:25
"High polygon count"
Forest Fan wrote:
> This is the actual link folks:
> [URL]http://www.o2-online.co.uk/world%5Fcup/[/URL]

Aha! Thank you muchly!

-----

You are
Gabriel Batistuta

An Argentinian genius. You're one of the highest scorers in Serie A, smacking home 27 goals in 13 games. You're not a bad bloke but you look after yourself. Especially now that you could be past your best.

-----

Hmm... me as an Argy... now that really is a joke!

But they got the 'genius' bit right... ;-p

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.