GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whats Happened to Wrestling??"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/05/04 at 20:49
"©opy Right™"
I didnt watch it for ages and i tuned in one day and i noticedhowmuch it has changed and how theve messed around with the title holders whats all that about. Silly really.
Thu 10/06/04 at 14:19
Regular
"..."
Ant wrote:
> cRaCkHeAd wrote:
> Wrestling Has gone crapper since brock lesnar left
>
> This guy is great. :D
>
> A Randy and Brock fan, stick around man! :D

Hee, stick around and let Congie critically tear your favourite wrestlers to bits ;-)
Mon 07/06/04 at 13:40
Regular
"I like cheese"
cRaCkHeAd wrote:

This guy is great. :D

A Randy and Brock fan, stick around man! :D
Mon 07/06/04 at 12:43
Regular
"..."
Raven-ous wrote:
> The wrestling business is going down the drain because the fans are
> getting heavily bored.
> And why the HELL did TNA give its show a friday slot? They should
> have signed one big name talent and went head to head with either Raw
> or Smackdown!(The latter being the obvious target).
> They obviously DON'T want to succeed.
> Remember when Raw and Nitro used to share around 8/9 ratings points?
> And now the highest Raw can hope for is a 4? Pishaw.
> There is a market for another true competitor. Lets hope somebody
> with guts steps up, and not those TNA "lets go for the safe
> option" guys.
> Lets all remember WCW would NEVER have been the success it was if it
> didn't take on the WWF directly.

If TNa went head to head with WWE right now, they'd go out of business with a couple of months, no questions or doubts in my mind. They need to get the names in and establish new ones for at least a year before taking on the WWE. At the moment TNA has no credibility even amongst Internet fans. Why?

In Two Words.

Rubbish booking.

Or in Four Words

Jeff Jarrett/Dutch Mantell.

Example 1:- Jeff Jarrett books himself to lose the title to AJ Styles, only for AJ to lose it two weeks later to Ron Killings, only for Ron to lose it back to Jeff himself on their first TV show, all the while they were pushing Raven and Chris Harris as the 'genuine contenders for the belt' never mind that horrible 'Kibng of The Mountain' match, the booking behind it was so bad it would make Vince blush.

Example 2:- Chris Harris, one half of their most credible Tag Team, America's Most Wanted' is taken out of the Tag Division and pushed to the world title for no reason, when the Tag Team Division is already weak. So what dfo the bookers do? They pair James Storm with...erm, Dusty Rhodes and push them as genuine contenders, if you though Hogan and Flair were past it in there work, they have nothing on 'The American Dream'

Example 3:- Frankie Kazarian as X-Division champ when all the real X-Division talent are fighting it out over the really rather pointless 'America's X-Cup'

Example 4:- Abyss. Nuff Said.
Sun 06/06/04 at 23:44
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
The wrestling business is going down the drain because the fans are getting heavily bored.
And why the HELL did TNA give its show a friday slot? They should have signed one big name talent and went head to head with either Raw or Smackdown!(The latter being the obvious target).
They obviously DON'T want to succeed.
Remember when Raw and Nitro used to share around 8/9 ratings points?
And now the highest Raw can hope for is a 4? Pishaw.
There is a market for another true competitor. Lets hope somebody with guts steps up, and not those TNA "lets go for the safe option" guys.
Lets all remember WCW would NEVER have been the success it was if it didn't take on the WWF directly.
Sun 06/06/04 at 17:01
Regular
"..."
Let's play a game boys and girls...

I call this game..."Spot the Mark".
Sun 06/06/04 at 16:59
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
Jae wrote:
> cRaCkHeAd wrote:
>
> Hahaha... Since Brock Lesnar left? No. The Smackdown brand has got
> crapper but not because he left. More because of its increasing lack
> of talent. I'd say more since Kurt Angle stopped wrestling and since
> Chris Benoit left for RAW.
>
> Heh. Next you'll be saying RAW has been getting worse since Goldberg
> left... acually I was about to say that.
Sun 06/06/04 at 16:23
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
cRaCkHeAd wrote:

Hahaha... Since Brock Lesnar left? No. The Smackdown brand has got crapper but not because he left. More because of its increasing lack of talent. I'd say more since Kurt Angle stopped wrestling and since Chris Benoit left for RAW.

Heh. Next you'll be saying RAW has been getting worse since Goldberg left...
Sun 06/06/04 at 15:55
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
Evolution use to have all the title now its almost gone
Sun 06/06/04 at 15:54
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
Wrestling Has gone crapper since brock lesnar left
Mon 24/05/04 at 13:43
Regular
"..."
Well Ric Flair is still around if that helps?

* I cnat splel.*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.