GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"More Question(s)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/05/04 at 14:09
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I have a digital photograph which I want to fade and use as a background on A4 paper, so it takes up the whole page - you know the type of thing I mean, basically just the photo faded out and put as background. So how do I do this?
If you can help then cheers, if you can't then be f**king ashamed of yourself.
:D
Mon 24/05/04 at 19:41
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Cheers, that worked good. Any idea how to do that for Microsoft Works? Becasue pieceofshit Word won't print it for me.
Sun 23/05/04 at 16:48
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Insert the picture into your Word document, select Format picture, go to Picture and select Image control -> Color: Watermark and then go to Layout and select Wrapping style -> Behind text.
Sun 23/05/04 at 14:33
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Right, thanks.
Sun 23/05/04 at 14:29
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
I'm sure there's a way to get rid of the margin...
Sun 23/05/04 at 14:29
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Use Photoshop to fade it and then just use Word or something to print it out.

You won't be able to print to the very edge of the paper however, there will be a marginaround the whole thing.
Sun 23/05/04 at 14:09
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I have a digital photograph which I want to fade and use as a background on A4 paper, so it takes up the whole page - you know the type of thing I mean, basically just the photo faded out and put as background. So how do I do this?
If you can help then cheers, if you can't then be f**king ashamed of yourself.
:D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.