GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who lives near a Special Reserve shop?!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/05/04 at 12:42
Regular
"Up your Arsenal!!"
The closest Special Reserve shop to me is the one in Egham, which is not very far away from Staines where I live. Are you near one?
Sun 23/05/04 at 21:42
Regular
": ("
Ha!

Its in the best place as well because its not in a town where loads of people will come so i can always be sure they'll have everyting in stock.
Oh, i've also touched (yes, touched) the silver cars thats there, touched.
Sun 23/05/04 at 21:08
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
[URL]http://special.reserve.co.uk/common/shops/basildon.php[/URL]

"Super-Store"

Oooh :D
Sun 23/05/04 at 21:06
Regular
": ("
Nope i've just been to Basildon.

So is the Basildon store the biggest one?
I wouldn't be suprised if it was, everytime I go there I cant help but dance in the spacious areas of the store.

*boogie*
Sun 23/05/04 at 20:49
Regular
Anyone been to more than one store? I've yet to go to one, think the nearest one is Bristol an hours drive away
Sun 23/05/04 at 20:10
Regular
Der Nazi wrote:
> My nearest store is Egham, but I've never bothered to go there because
> it's 20 or so miles from where I live. That, and the fact that I do
> most of my shopping in Crawley and Worthing.

So you live in West Sussex? Where abouts? I tend to go to Billingshurst a lot, now.
Sun 23/05/04 at 20:05
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
My nearest store is Egham, but I've never bothered to go there because it's 20 or so miles from where I live. That, and the fact that I do most of my shopping in Crawley and Worthing.
Sun 23/05/04 at 20:00
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
About 10 minutes from the Norwich store. My bro works there, and claims to be able to see and edit everything I post on here.

damm right i can see everything on here u post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u like huh.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, Kevin, if you read this, then quote it and REPLY!
(`)
||
||
OO u like my art
Sun 23/05/04 at 17:56
Regular
"313>>>ukchatforums"
I live near the Upminster store.
Sun 23/05/04 at 17:47
Regular
"SOUP!"
I'm about 150 miles from the nearest one, thankfully.
Sun 23/05/04 at 17:43
Regular
phi11ip wrote:
> Hahhaaha, Basildon...
>
> It's all about Upminster.

Upminster SR sucks. ;c)

I went on a little excursion a few months back, and ended up at Barking. So after going around Barking, Romford and Hornchurch, I decided to go to Upminster. I spent longer looking for Special Reserve then the time I spent walking around all three towns.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.