GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Here comes Konnan!!!(TO WWE)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/05/04 at 09:36
"iM a LiViNg lEGeNd"
Konnans(from WCW) is coming to wwe to help out SD and make it a better place. HE is gonna be feudig with MR THURSDAY NIGHT RVD and give him a little push. Then he might move onto bigger things. I havents actually seen konnan before. DOes anyone have any thoughts on this statement. Will it be good. OR do u have anything to say about RVD.
Thu 27/05/04 at 13:01
Regular
"..."
lalakersrule wrote:
> wonder why the WWE scrapped that gimmick? Taka and Funaki are good
> wrestlers and it was a funny thing ............ oh hold on just
> answered my question .... *good wrestlers* ...... never mind :-D

Taka's shoulder being injured every othe match didn't help much either.
Thu 27/05/04 at 00:46
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
wonder why the WWE scrapped that gimmick? Taka and Funaki are good wrestlers and it was a funny thing ............ oh hold on just answered my question .... *good wrestlers* ...... never mind :-D
Wed 26/05/04 at 13:54
Regular
"..."
And he's Eeeeeeeeevil.
Tue 25/05/04 at 23:23
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Funaki rules everything........INDEED!!!
Tue 25/05/04 at 12:51
Regular
"..."
Lipe wrote:
> Well there goes Smackdown's Number 1 Announcer out the window!

Apologies, how can I forget the whole f'n Sho' Funaki?!?
Mon 24/05/04 at 16:01
Regular
Well there goes Smackdown's Number 1 Announcer out the window!
Mon 24/05/04 at 13:42
Regular
"..."
I wouldn't exactly call him talented. He had a few good maneouvers but his execution was sloppy at best. In dfact the last time I remember him having a good match was back in his brief stint alongside Rey in ECW when he still wore a mask. His mic work was pretty good though, if you like that sort of thing. Apparently he'll be doing commentary with the Spanish PPV team and backstage interviews on the US side. He'll be a very active backstage interviewer though, the likes of which hasn't been seen since Lord Alfred Hayes back in the early 80s.
Mon 24/05/04 at 09:30
Regular
lalakersrule wrote:
> Wish the WWE would sign him, but then knowing the booking team at
> smackdown they'd have him job to Jackie and then slap him down on
> Velocity.
>
>
> *A talented wrestler??* Ooooh no thanks, not welcome here at the WWE*

Nah, I've given up on WWE signing these talented people. Most of the time they just waste them. I was really glad when they signed Ultimo Dragon and look what happened to him. So I'd prefer for these wrestlers not to get signed...better than being wasted on Velocity.
Sun 23/05/04 at 23:22
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
and the Juice, you can't forget Juventud as well. The most electrifying cruiserweight in all of pro wrestling :-D

Wish the WWE would sign him, but then knowing the booking team at smackdown they'd have him job to Jackie and then slap him down on Velocity.

*A talented wrestler??* Ooooh no thanks, not welcome here at the WWE*
Sun 23/05/04 at 20:51
Regular
Yeah, it's not a bad idea at all. 'Cause right now, Billy Kidman is being wasted.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.