GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Black and white anyone ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/04/01 at 18:40
Regular
Hi, I maybe a newbie but I would like to play some of the noteables , regulars , semi-regulars or anyone on this site at Black and white. My username is game-lord and I am on every night. This message is to goatboy or and yourhonour especially as I have read there black and white adventures and would Like to see there creatures. If you do not have black and white WHY NOT and if you do tell me your B+W username so we can battle it out in the quiet land of EDEN.
Sat 21/04/01 at 12:38
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I am afraid I do not own a copy of the game
Sat 21/04/01 at 11:52
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Yes.

And board games and knitting and making cakes.
Sat 21/04/01 at 09:08
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
Good thing
> the missus is away tonight or I'd be doing other stuff instead.

Other stuff? You mean like ironing, washing up, hoovering? That kind of thing?

Sat 21/04/01 at 02:56
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Got to 4 but went back to start again and put him online and in skirmish games.

Hence it is 3am and I'm still up.

Good thing the missus is away tonight or I'd be doing other stuff instead.

Fri 20/04/01 at 18:52
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
What island are you on ???
Fri 20/04/01 at 09:07
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
S'adeal.

Bobo The Chimp has been replaced with Absolut The Chimp.

He's big, he's mean and he's buff from lifting rocks.

But he dances like a girl and eats rocks.

Damn
Thu 19/04/01 at 19:07
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Don't worry about losing to me , My cow is the laziest beast imaginable. If you do see me playing you'll be busy laughing at my cow eating my whole village with bottomless pit of a stomach
Thu 19/04/01 at 19:01
Regular
Online Gamer, yeah i'll give you a game at some point. I can't for about 10 days or so as my computer with B&W is at university.

I haven't played it much, so my monkey is still quite small. He will lose to you in a fight.

When i get back to uni, i'll post a message on here and i'll give you a game. I'll get in touch with Goatboy as well at some point.
Thu 19/04/01 at 18:51
Regular
"everyone says it"
...........if only it worked.......
Thu 19/04/01 at 18:46
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I haven't got B&W because I've only got a 2mb graphics card in this computer, so I concentrate on DC games instead.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.