GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cup Final - Come On Millwall"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 22/05/04 at 15:36
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I expect most of y'all are watching it. Not a bad first half as of yet and I have £2 on a 0 - 0 Half Time score which is good.

One thing i've noticed is the way that the ball seems to be getting held up on the surface, and not running much at all. It seems the grass is a little long. Oh well, has been a mildly entertaining match as far.
Sat 22/05/04 at 17:51
Regular
"One More Chance"
Well maybe it's just me but when I think of a RVN penalty I think of a powerfull shot into the right hand corner.
Sat 22/05/04 at 17:46
Regular
"Colourless"
Jetster wrote:
> Why can't keepers save RVN's penalty's? He hits them in the same place
> every time. Just don't dive on the floor, just dive into the top
> right corner and you've saved it.

Eh? Which Ruud Van Nistelrooy have you been watching?
Sat 22/05/04 at 17:44
Regular
Jetster wrote:
> Why can't keepers save RVN's penalty's? He hits them in the same place
> every time. Just don't dive on the floor, just dive into the top
> right corner and you've saved it.

Um, no.

Just about every penalty Van Nistelrooy has taken since he came to united has been in the bottom corner hitting the side of the net. Only exception being today and the one he tried to smash agaisnt Arsenal. The one cudicini saved was in the bottom corner.

Where Van Nistelrooy put it today is the best place to put it. Keepers just cant get to the top corner from a standing start. Totti has done it quite a few times for Roma this season.
Sat 22/05/04 at 17:40
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
A good game indeed- United played incredibly well putting on a lot of pressure, with Ronaldo, Scholes and van Nistelrooy all threatening. Credit to milwall though, for getting this far and counterattacking so well against a far superior side. Credit also to Marshall in the Milwall goal- some great saves, especially the one from Keane.
Sat 22/05/04 at 16:58
Regular
"One More Chance"
Well 3-0 is an expected result, Millwall never got any chances on goal but that's what happens when you play 1 striker.

Man U took the chances they had well despite Marshall playing very well in the Millwall goal.

Over all, a pretty good game. Too one sided to make it anything more than that.
Sat 22/05/04 at 16:58
Regular
Heh predictable after all this hype about Millwall..
Sat 22/05/04 at 16:30
Regular
"One More Chance"
He's had a good game Marshall, the goals scored he couldn't do a lot about, poor defending to blame really.
Sat 22/05/04 at 16:26
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Easier said than done really. I thought the guy was a bit unlucky.
Sat 22/05/04 at 16:26
Regular
"One More Chance"
Why can't keepers save RVN's penalty's? He hits them in the same place every time. Just don't dive on the floor, just dive into the top right corner and you've saved it.

Ah well, game over now.
Sat 22/05/04 at 16:25
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Game Over. Van Misstlerooy penalty.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.