GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who plays rugby here?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/05/04 at 19:12
"©opy Right™"
well who does play rugby and dont u think thats the game is better than footie.
Mon 24/05/04 at 13:09
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
egg chasing = not straight
Sun 23/05/04 at 23:15
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I_NEED_A_CAT_SCAN wrote:
> You lot sound like a bunch of wimps oo i got hurt by people bigger
> than me it was to cold to play what all that about ay.

Heh, yes because there were alot of 6'1 guys back in my year when i was 13.

*sarcasm machine explodes* dammit these things cost me a fortune :-D

I don't care how tough and strong you are, getting knocked down onto frozen, hard pebbly ground is going to hurt.
Sun 23/05/04 at 21:40
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I was thinking of athletic as in running around with speed with the ball in football. Rugby is more physical strength.
Sun 23/05/04 at 21:19
"©opy Right™"
I disagree with the athletic thing because in a rugby game your are putting your body on the line and fitness has to be to the finest tip.
Sun 23/05/04 at 21:08
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I don't think you can compare a game where you use your hands to a game where you use your feet. Rugby is way more physical but football is more athletic.

In entertainment, it's down to the individual.
Sun 23/05/04 at 20:42
"©opy Right™"
You lot sound like a bunch of wimps oo i got hurt by people bigger than me it was to cold to play what all that about ay. Anf football my friends is crap.
Fri 21/05/04 at 23:48
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Played Rugby back in school during Winter when we were forced to do it instead of them giving us two football lessons. A frozen pebbly ground is very unforgiving :-D

Though while i was over in America i played American Football and that was far more fun, stronger hits, more tactical play and is harder to learn what with all the different plays
Fri 21/05/04 at 21:28
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I did occasionally until i got older, i stopped when i was outsized by the poeple i was playing against, i'm only 5,8 and was getting battered each week by huge guys(no sexual innuendo please) who were twice my size(seriously)
I prefer football, far easier.
Fri 21/05/04 at 19:12
"©opy Right™"
well who does play rugby and dont u think thats the game is better than footie.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.