GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can you help me with Final Fantasy 10?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy X'.
Tue 08/03/05 at 20:16
Regular
I don't care how cool all these new games like Metal gear 3 are lol I'm still stuck on FFx and I need help.

a) Is Kimahri meant to be really crap or did i just mess him up on the sphere grid?
b) How come on the sphere grid all my characters are stuck at Level 3 locks when I don't have any level 3 spheres, yet i Have about 10 Level 4 locks? Is that meant to be or have I missed the lvl 3 ones?

Thanks in advance chumplings.
Mon 14/03/05 at 20:56
Regular
"Bahamut is mine"
As far as im concerned best thing to do with kimhari is to take him along wakkas path. I mean he aint all that good at magic and can u imagine kimhari having steal and use? It would be totally pointless so wakkas route would be the best or maybe Aurons
Thu 10/03/05 at 11:56
Regular
"Bicycle"
Asher wrote:
> I don't want to waste my time picking my way through some looooong
> walkthrough

Ctrl + F anyone?
Thu 10/03/05 at 11:08
Regular
Easiest one of those would be the Defender Zs, one of the most commonly fought bad dudes in the Ultima Ruins if I remember correctly. Pretty easy to just keep fighting until you get the key spheres.
Wed 09/03/05 at 18:56
Regular
I don't want to waste my time picking my way through some looooong walkthrough
Tue 08/03/05 at 22:46
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
There should be a flashing neon sign at the top of this page saying "CHECK GAMEFAQS.COM"
Tue 08/03/05 at 20:50
Regular
You truly are.

I fear I may have missed the majority of the level 3 things then which means my Wakka, my Auron and my Tidus are stuck at their places on the sphere grid.

And I might use the friend sphere to send Kimahri to where Auron starts on the grid then spend like 3 hours one night training him up, getting him battles and trying to get him to be anywhere near as powerful as Auron is.
Tue 08/03/05 at 20:44
"period drama"
Level 3 Key Sphere: found in various locales, dropped by Defender Z,
dropped by Yunalesca, dropped by Sin's right fin, dropped by Sin on the
airship, dropped by Behemoth King, dropped by Seymour Omnis, dropped by
Demonolith, dropped by Machea, dropped by Ultima Weapon, stolen from
Ultima Buster, stolen from Biran Ronso, stolen from Yenke Ronso, bribed
from Demonolith

Apparently.
Aren't I nice?
Tue 08/03/05 at 20:35
"period drama"
a) he can be, yes. Mine was. It's because he doesn't really have a set route through - so I just wondered around for ages, not really getting any stronger. If you pick a certain route and stick to it, he can get pretty good.

b) I remember there's not many of them. Look on gamefaqs - there's bound to be a little thingy telling you about them.
Tue 08/03/05 at 20:16
Regular
I don't care how cool all these new games like Metal gear 3 are lol I'm still stuck on FFx and I need help.

a) Is Kimahri meant to be really crap or did i just mess him up on the sphere grid?
b) How come on the sphere grid all my characters are stuck at Level 3 locks when I don't have any level 3 spheres, yet i Have about 10 Level 4 locks? Is that meant to be or have I missed the lvl 3 ones?

Thanks in advance chumplings.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.