GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo DS?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/03/05 at 20:18
Regular
"Gamertag Number 10"
Is this hand held worth it when, PSP is coming out i don't think so the ds graphics aren't far enough from gba, The price might be too expensive but, PSP plays DVDS, GAMES, MUSIC CDS, INTERNET, IMAGES, None of this has ds just ds is 100 quid its not worth it buying this hand held console?

PSP 100%
DS 50%

If you're about to buy the ds read the info is writen.

It's coming on the 11 March- 2005,
I don't know about psp but in china the psp is all ready released this news arent new.
Sat 12/03/05 at 23:43
"Tesco value"
You're another idiot
Sat 12/03/05 at 23:34
Regular
"No Info"
Nintendo ds will stay in 2nd position, PSP 1st position for best graphics, But xbox dint make a hand-held. :<

Its really bad for xbox but xbox will enjoy their neighbours console "SONY PSP".
Tue 08/03/05 at 20:39
Regular
You're an idiot.
Tue 08/03/05 at 20:36
Regular
what he said
Tue 08/03/05 at 20:23
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
You suck, now peice off.
Tue 08/03/05 at 20:18
Regular
"Gamertag Number 10"
Is this hand held worth it when, PSP is coming out i don't think so the ds graphics aren't far enough from gba, The price might be too expensive but, PSP plays DVDS, GAMES, MUSIC CDS, INTERNET, IMAGES, None of this has ds just ds is 100 quid its not worth it buying this hand held console?

PSP 100%
DS 50%

If you're about to buy the ds read the info is writen.

It's coming on the 11 March- 2005,
I don't know about psp but in china the psp is all ready released this news arent new.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.