GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can someone just tell me one thing about Snake Eater (SPOILERS)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater'.
Wed 09/03/05 at 14:14
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I'm not going to risk the other topic in case I'm greeted by a spoiler.

My mum came in while watching the cut scene when you go to rescue Sokovich (Whatever) and before the blacked out tortue scene and eye shooting. I skiped them and saved at the end when it gave the option thinking I'd come back and watch them in the Demo Theatre. Came back a bit later and turns out that option is available yet. Meh.

So, can anyone tell me what happens during that clip? But please...don't give any hints for future events, twists, etc.

Cheers
Tue 29/03/05 at 20:42
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Yes that does happen a few hours before the scnes I was asking about. Also I completed the game a few weeks ago and now have the video viewer.

Cheers anyway.
Tue 29/03/05 at 18:46
Regular
"wa hay"
snake and sokolov go back to the bridge when the boss comes and takes sokolov.you get thrown in the river by the boss
Wed 09/03/05 at 23:48
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
CDouch wrote:
> I assume he kills Sokolv?

If that's a direct question then I'll answer it with a *SPOILER*
Yes he does, in the torture room whilst you're blacked out, you can hear Volgin killing Sokolov */SPOILER*

> Do they just chat about wars and machines or is there any plot twists
> at all?

Mainly storyfillers, can't remember any particular plot twists in that section but as usual there are probably a couple of hundred I may have missed :)
Wed 09/03/05 at 21:04
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I assume he kills Sokolv?

Do they just chat about wars and machines or is there any plot twists at all?
Wed 09/03/05 at 19:50
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
CDouch wrote:
> Just after you pose as that captain who looks surprisingly like
> someone from MGS2 and before your stuck in the cell without your
> gear. What happens in between?

Snake gets past the guards and into the room, chats to the scientist, they get interrupted by the Colonel and The Boss. Volgin kneecaps Sokolov and then beats Snake up (hope you've got blood turned on as there's lots of it here) and then it moves onto the blackout/torture scene.
Wed 09/03/05 at 18:05
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Just after you pose as that captain who looks surprisingly like someone from MGS2 and before your stuck in the cell without your gear. What happens in between?
Wed 09/03/05 at 16:35
Regular
"Ow Yer"
im not sure which ones you meen....
Wed 09/03/05 at 14:14
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I'm not going to risk the other topic in case I'm greeted by a spoiler.

My mum came in while watching the cut scene when you go to rescue Sokovich (Whatever) and before the blacked out tortue scene and eye shooting. I skiped them and saved at the end when it gave the option thinking I'd come back and watch them in the Demo Theatre. Came back a bit later and turns out that option is available yet. Meh.

So, can anyone tell me what happens during that clip? But please...don't give any hints for future events, twists, etc.

Cheers

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.