GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"liverpool good enough for cisse?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/05/04 at 21:26
Regular
personally i dont think that liverpool deserve such a decent player as cisse. Liverpool are a boring defensive team who blame their boringness on the manager. He'll never thrive at liverpool, he needs to be at a good club like man u or chelsea. Does anyone agree?
Wed 19/05/04 at 21:26
Regular
personally i dont think that liverpool deserve such a decent player as cisse. Liverpool are a boring defensive team who blame their boringness on the manager. He'll never thrive at liverpool, he needs to be at a good club like man u or chelsea. Does anyone agree?
Wed 19/05/04 at 21:29
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
green ferocity wrote:
> Liverpool are a boring defensive team who blame their
> boringness on the manager.

Yes they are, but it's a ploy that Houllier uses in games and Cisse can make a boring team into a more attacking one no?
Wed 19/05/04 at 21:30
Regular
Your opinion of a good team are Man u and chelsea? There are more you know...
Wed 19/05/04 at 22:56
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Sorry, but Liverpool are not a boring defensive team. They have the most shots on goal in the Premiership this season, and the most corners. How this leads to them being boring, I don't know.
Thu 20/05/04 at 12:04
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
green ferocity wrote:

> Does anyone agree?

Nope.
Thu 20/05/04 at 14:33
Regular
"tokyo police club"
From what I've seen of Cisse, he's quite overrated.
Thu 20/05/04 at 15:45
Regular
Still scored 29 goals this season though.
Thu 20/05/04 at 18:19
Regular
he only hates liverpool cos his mum likes them :P
Thu 20/05/04 at 18:27
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Right now, he'd certainly do better at a club like United, Arsenal or Chelsea than he will at Liverpool - but, that's only because Gerard Houllier's still in-charge.

He has no real vision; no ideas or inspiration. He can do nothing for Liverpool except to bring them - and their players - down. No matter how much more he spends, things will not change unless the man-incharge does.

Cissé's signing for Liverpool over everyone else because he has a desire to play for the club (much like Harry Kewell last season - only, a better agent will be in control, I'm sure).

They should feel priviledged when he arrives on 1st July. Cursed that Houllier is still in full-control though...
Thu 20/05/04 at 18:48
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Liverpool need to be buying stikers like him if they are going to aim for that top 4 finish again.

Liverpool might be a 'boring defensive' team, but with Cisse and Owen up front things can change. Liverpool have been boring this season because of Owen. He seems to have lost that edge.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.