GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A day in the life.."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft'.
Wed 09/03/05 at 19:08
Regular
"gsybe you!"
..of a patheticly weak Human Priest.

Sorry, another WOW thread, but the game is so sublime everyone has their tale to tell.

Got on about 11.30, and promptly headed off to Westfall, where I had some quests to do. Latched onto a lvl14 warlock and we kicked some easy butt, before retreating back to Elwynn for me to level up a bit. Then we teamed up with a Dwarf and ran to Moonlock or whatever it's called, and I struggled to get all the bandanas and stuff I needed. Enter Goatboy, and we both got pi**ed off at some 'fire bit*hes', who we eventually managed to kill. Enter Creepy, and it was the start of an interesting journey. We killed some more stuff, they traded and spoke geek, and we eventually went to Stormwind, where I tried to get caught by Goatboys rod (hur hur) and attempted to wrestly a huge sewer beast. One of them has screen shots, and they'll pop it up. Then, onto ironforge, where we left Goatboy in a giant lava pit, and we ran around before Kim arranged to meet us somewhere. Off I popped for some toast, and when I got back, the three of them were deep in the Wetlands and I was left behind. The entrie conversation for the next hour was 'OMG Dinosaurs' from Goatboy and 'HELLLP!' from me, as I got mashed repeatedly.

Finally, made it ot some marsh city, and the others were in Kalimdor. Chased them up, and we all set off. Into a jungle full of crocs. Long story short, creepy and Goatboy now hate each other and I got slaughtered by a Horde geek.

Popped back to easy-woods-Elwynn, and chatted to MWA for a few minutes.

Logged off at about 6.

Insanely good game. You really must play it.

+ OO and we chatted/danced up the 8yr old king.
Wed 09/03/05 at 19:08
Regular
"gsybe you!"
..of a patheticly weak Human Priest.

Sorry, another WOW thread, but the game is so sublime everyone has their tale to tell.

Got on about 11.30, and promptly headed off to Westfall, where I had some quests to do. Latched onto a lvl14 warlock and we kicked some easy butt, before retreating back to Elwynn for me to level up a bit. Then we teamed up with a Dwarf and ran to Moonlock or whatever it's called, and I struggled to get all the bandanas and stuff I needed. Enter Goatboy, and we both got pi**ed off at some 'fire bit*hes', who we eventually managed to kill. Enter Creepy, and it was the start of an interesting journey. We killed some more stuff, they traded and spoke geek, and we eventually went to Stormwind, where I tried to get caught by Goatboys rod (hur hur) and attempted to wrestly a huge sewer beast. One of them has screen shots, and they'll pop it up. Then, onto ironforge, where we left Goatboy in a giant lava pit, and we ran around before Kim arranged to meet us somewhere. Off I popped for some toast, and when I got back, the three of them were deep in the Wetlands and I was left behind. The entrie conversation for the next hour was 'OMG Dinosaurs' from Goatboy and 'HELLLP!' from me, as I got mashed repeatedly.

Finally, made it ot some marsh city, and the others were in Kalimdor. Chased them up, and we all set off. Into a jungle full of crocs. Long story short, creepy and Goatboy now hate each other and I got slaughtered by a Horde geek.

Popped back to easy-woods-Elwynn, and chatted to MWA for a few minutes.

Logged off at about 6.

Insanely good game. You really must play it.

+ OO and we chatted/danced up the 8yr old king.
Wed 09/03/05 at 19:11
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'm coming to play with you one day.
I can throw knives and stab people in the back.
Wed 09/03/05 at 19:14
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Yus, you must.

There are a lot of us around on the Alliance side in Dragonmaw.

I'll be Horde in Dunemauld, or whichever one Bullett is going onto as Horde.
Wed 09/03/05 at 19:28
"Uzi Lover"
I need more money and stuff. I'm now progressing too slowly.

I can't keep skinning everything forever :-(
Wed 09/03/05 at 19:30
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Quests.

Quests, quests, quests.

And pick up cloth and stuff and sell it.

And get Bullett to give you 20s

;)

Although, I've got around 35s now - just grabbing and selling everything.
Wed 09/03/05 at 19:34
"Uzi Lover"
I know, I have to do quests.

Thats the plan for tommorow when I play. I pick up stuff to sell all the time.

So from now on, I'm questing it.
Wed 09/03/05 at 19:34
Regular
Pffffhhh. I get 30s from one quest :P
Wed 09/03/05 at 19:35
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Wteva
Wed 09/03/05 at 21:14
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Best thing about the game?

I was sitting down in Goldshire, just calmly minding my own business, and I knew that at the same time, thousands of other players were busy doing things, exploring and fighting. I could get up and go 4 different ways and find new things. Even if I died, I could still go on and on and on, across an absoloutely insanely large world.
Wed 09/03/05 at 21:35
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Morrowind map x?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.