GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A day in the life.."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft'.
Wed 09/03/05 at 19:08
Regular
"gsybe you!"
..of a patheticly weak Human Priest.

Sorry, another WOW thread, but the game is so sublime everyone has their tale to tell.

Got on about 11.30, and promptly headed off to Westfall, where I had some quests to do. Latched onto a lvl14 warlock and we kicked some easy butt, before retreating back to Elwynn for me to level up a bit. Then we teamed up with a Dwarf and ran to Moonlock or whatever it's called, and I struggled to get all the bandanas and stuff I needed. Enter Goatboy, and we both got pi**ed off at some 'fire bit*hes', who we eventually managed to kill. Enter Creepy, and it was the start of an interesting journey. We killed some more stuff, they traded and spoke geek, and we eventually went to Stormwind, where I tried to get caught by Goatboys rod (hur hur) and attempted to wrestly a huge sewer beast. One of them has screen shots, and they'll pop it up. Then, onto ironforge, where we left Goatboy in a giant lava pit, and we ran around before Kim arranged to meet us somewhere. Off I popped for some toast, and when I got back, the three of them were deep in the Wetlands and I was left behind. The entrie conversation for the next hour was 'OMG Dinosaurs' from Goatboy and 'HELLLP!' from me, as I got mashed repeatedly.

Finally, made it ot some marsh city, and the others were in Kalimdor. Chased them up, and we all set off. Into a jungle full of crocs. Long story short, creepy and Goatboy now hate each other and I got slaughtered by a Horde geek.

Popped back to easy-woods-Elwynn, and chatted to MWA for a few minutes.

Logged off at about 6.

Insanely good game. You really must play it.

+ OO and we chatted/danced up the 8yr old king.
Fri 11/03/05 at 00:13
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Print screen does I think, but it actually printed the screen for me.

I must make a folder and link it all up.

Ah, cheers Cipro.

I'm an idiot.
Thu 10/03/05 at 23:43
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
> How do you take screenshots in-game?
>
> There doesn't seem to be a key for it. Or do you just do print
> screen?

All the help you could need concerning screenshots [URL]http://forums-en.wow-europe.com//screenshots/submit.aspx[/URL]
Thu 10/03/05 at 23:37
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Print Screen I'm guessing.

I'm now a level 4 hunter dwarf, though the snowy place is boring.
Thu 10/03/05 at 23:33
"Uzi Lover"
How do you take screenshots in-game?

There doesn't seem to be a key for it. Or do you just do print screen?
Thu 10/03/05 at 22:58
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Nah, I'm that Tauren obviously, and I'll eventually be a NE druid.

But I'll keep my priest.

He can live in Elwynn and not do much :)
Thu 10/03/05 at 06:42
Regular
So you're sticking with the Priest then, Cyc?

Couldn't get on last night for obvious reasons. I'll be on tonight though.
Thu 10/03/05 at 00:08
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'm a level 7 now, hurrah.
In about 2-3 hours play, at expense of Uni work, boo.
Wed 09/03/05 at 23:58
"Uzi Lover"
I was thinking, this is probably the most ambitious game I've ever played... and it succeeds.

Damn it though. Theres this massive world to explore and so much to see and do yet I don't have enough time on the thing. I have to be doing life stuff such as work and the such.

WoW really shows you how strong PC games can be. I'm happy I got a new PC recently with great specs to run all these recent games. I've been enjoying all these games so much more then stuff on my Xbox, GC or PS2.

You can't beat FPS's on a PC.

You can't beat strategy games on a PC.

Online - PC games were where it was born and it works great.

And other games like The Sims just work so much better on a PC. Even if they are, at times, bug-ridden and crash all the time due to your decline PC. I'm happy mine is fresh.

Oh, and next time one of you see me on WoW, show me how to fish. I think I need to learn two handed stuff off someone.
Wed 09/03/05 at 22:20
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
Cycloon wrote:
> Yus, you must.
>
> There are a lot of us around on the Alliance side in Dragonmaw.
>
> I'll be Horde in Dunemauld, or whichever one Bullett is going onto as
> Horde.

Yes its Dunemaul, i have a troll shaman there.
Wed 09/03/05 at 21:56
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Huge.

Morrowind, bless it, can't be like this. Because it's not online.

And WoW could almost survive as an offline game, it's that good.

Almost.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.