GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
""The Connection to Xbox LIVE was lost....""

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/05/04 at 20:04
Regular
Oh sweet, Ubisoft managed to screw it all up. They haven't even done it as an auto update so people can actually get away without downloading the new patch which means you can't join someone who is hosting a game on the old server. Everytime I use Optimatch I get that message.

Xbox LIVE is the new [old] PC gaming and Ubisoft are practically f**king it up with every game they touch. It was glitchy and buggy before and people quiting was annoying, now though it won't even search for a game.

Ho ho ho.
Wed 19/05/04 at 11:32
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Indeed. I shall play it when patch is done.
Wed 19/05/04 at 11:25
Regular
Ah right. Well, at least the stats are being reset too, which means we should all (hopefully) get some decent, fair games in.
Wed 19/05/04 at 11:21
Regular
I think it's when someone swaps over at th last minute and you're forced into a 3v1 ranked match. Don't think you're supposed to be allowed to play 3v1 ranked, it's supposed to be even teams but there's was a bug in the game that allowed it.
Wed 19/05/04 at 10:53
Regular
What's this '3v1 glitch' they're talking about? Is it where 1 person has two gamertags and uses the inactive one as the opponent while the 3 friends rack up points against it?

I've seen that being done before.
Tue 18/05/04 at 22:21
Regular
Oh and here's a list of what the update does, looks excellent to me as long as it all works. Glad to see they're fixing that freeze thing when you land on someone's head and keep floating.

The scoreboards will be reset next week, I guess that's when I'll start playing again.

[URL] http://forums.xbox.com/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=7498240 [/URL]
Tue 18/05/04 at 22:15
Regular
Have patience.

[URL] http://forums.xbox.com/ShowPost.aspx?&PostID=7494716 [/URL]
Tue 18/05/04 at 20:45
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
he he he, at least we get the official announcement on DLC for PGR2 tomorrow :)
Tue 18/05/04 at 20:04
Regular
Oh sweet, Ubisoft managed to screw it all up. They haven't even done it as an auto update so people can actually get away without downloading the new patch which means you can't join someone who is hosting a game on the old server. Everytime I use Optimatch I get that message.

Xbox LIVE is the new [old] PC gaming and Ubisoft are practically f**king it up with every game they touch. It was glitchy and buggy before and people quiting was annoying, now though it won't even search for a game.

Ho ho ho.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.