GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bumfights documentary to be shown."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/05/04 at 11:56
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Wow. Moral outrage over a documentary about the movie, and not the actual movie itself.

crazy.

[URL]http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,12271,1217916,00.html[/URL]

"Later on, the documentary shows the two going to Las Vegas, where they end up fighting other down-and-outs procured by a character called the 'bum hunter' who pounces on them as they lie in the street. "

And this is crap. It doesn't happen. The "Bumhunter" (a Steve Erwin copy) does jump on homeless people and tape them up, but never forces them to fight each other.

to be honest, the majority of fighting in the DVD's is "backyard wrestling" style footage of american kids beating hell out of each other. Which they are going to do anyway............
Thu 20/05/04 at 08:23
Regular
"forceful tendencies"
couldn't they just replace it with mudslinging? it's mucho moreo entertainingo!
Tue 18/05/04 at 22:22
"period drama"
Bumhunter?
WoW!

oh, I see.

*pulls up trousers*

hmph.
Tue 18/05/04 at 17:19
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
I'm more concerned about what you were doing watching a Stallone movie.

And yus, I concur with all.
But one thing. I know I really shouldn't, but I can't help but laugh at the title given to the "Bum Hunter".
Sorry.
Tue 18/05/04 at 16:14
"Darth Vader 3442321"
I was watching a film the other day and saw Stallone shoot someone at point blank range. Everyone in the cinema saw him do it but the very next day he was strolling around at a film premier like he'd done nothing wrong. There were many policemen about but they seemed more interested in keeping the crowd away from the Stars than arresting "Rambo".

As usual, it's one rule for the rich and famous and one rule for evil gangsters, muggers and rapists.

It makes me sad.
Tue 18/05/04 at 12:34
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I saw a video the other day, don't know if it was legal or not probably underground stuff, but it had two big blokes in leotards hitting each other with chairs and throwing each other on the floor, then one of them was put in a coffin and it was nailed shut. There were hundreds of people watching too, and it was in a big cage live on TV. Like I said, it was probably illegal, so I don't want to implicate myself, but the winner called himself "Macho Man Randy Savage". Maybe the cops should be after him instead of chasing people with guns and stuff.
Tue 18/05/04 at 12:33
Regular
Bumfights is rubbish anyway. The fights look terrible, just people slapping each other and that 'Bum Hunter' thing is just sick.
Tue 18/05/04 at 12:10
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
RoJ wrote:
> Yep, probably just found a suitable scapegoat, like all those idiots
> that take potshots at people or hijack cars and then blame GTA.

Heh, exactly what I was just about to edit into my previous post. :)
Tue 18/05/04 at 12:07
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Yep, probably just found a suitable scapegoat, like all those idiots that take potshots at people or hijack cars and then blame GTA.
Tue 18/05/04 at 12:02
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
RoJ wrote:
> "In Australia a group of teenagers who had watched the Bumfights
> video killed a tramp when they set fire to his shelter, burning it to
> the ground. "

What's to say they wouldn't have done it anyway? I don't see how a video of a homeless guy running headfirst into a billboard "Jackass" style can incite people to set fire to another.
Tue 18/05/04 at 12:00
Regular
"Not a Jew"
"In Australia a group of teenagers who had watched the Bumfights video killed a tramp when they set fire to his shelter, burning it to the ground. "

Some sick bastrads around. But if the documentary is on, I'll probably watch it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.