GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Even the England hooligans aren't this bad"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/05/04 at 00:29
"High polygon count"
[URL]http://www.football365.com/news/premiership_news/story_109557.shtml[/URL]

Got the link from a letter on Football365.com

As the author of that letter said, we never heard about that. But had it happened here, it would be all over the news world-wide, and England would be getting threatened with the boot from the Euro finals or whatever competition was approaching at the time.

Why do UEFA/FIFA always single out England for such threats? Again as the author of the letter said, next time they threaten to kick us out, the FA should present them with a list of all incidents in other countries, and threaten UEFA/FIFA with legal action for discrimination.

There is a very obvious case, and a good one at that!
Tue 18/05/04 at 00:29
"High polygon count"
[URL]http://www.football365.com/news/premiership_news/story_109557.shtml[/URL]

Got the link from a letter on Football365.com

As the author of that letter said, we never heard about that. But had it happened here, it would be all over the news world-wide, and England would be getting threatened with the boot from the Euro finals or whatever competition was approaching at the time.

Why do UEFA/FIFA always single out England for such threats? Again as the author of the letter said, next time they threaten to kick us out, the FA should present them with a list of all incidents in other countries, and threaten UEFA/FIFA with legal action for discrimination.

There is a very obvious case, and a good one at that!
Tue 18/05/04 at 00:59
Regular
Yes. Thats bad.

But it wasnt during an International! Not even during a competitive game for that matter. Its up to the Dutch FA to impose sanctions on any matters regarding domestic teams.

------------

Van Persie had it coming, from what i hear anyway, he is a bit of a rebel.

Think he's trying to overplay it though with the van basten story. At the time he said he never even went on the floor and thanked Daniel de Ridder for helping him stay on his feet.

[URL]http://www.ussoccerplayers.com/latest_soccer_news/international_news/countries/holland/422027.html[/URL]
Thu 02/12/04 at 11:30
Regular
van Persie proved last night he deserves this sort of treatment.
Thu 02/12/04 at 22:27
Regular
Yep that's right girls and boys he deserves to get his head kicked in for doing a bad tackle on Richardson.

May i ask what Roy Keane deserved after his challenge on Alfie Haaland back in the old school days?
Thu 02/12/04 at 22:54
Regular
Um no, the point here is that van persie is a dirty idiot and you get as good as you give.

Whats Roy Keane got to do with it? Anyway,Keane got punished for that by he FA and that wasnt out of the blue, alfie had it coming. RvP just did it out of the blue. Even Wenger considered taking him off.

You would have thought van Persie would have learnt a lesson or two after the ajax thing, but no.
Fri 03/12/04 at 20:08
Regular
Probably because they weren't going around other countries burning flags of opposing countries.

Plus it's between clubs in the same country.
Plus England fans do it at every major international tournament, regardless/who/what/where they're playing.
Fri 03/12/04 at 20:10
Regular
But yes, that's terrible, and if I had been an Ajax player, I'd punish the fans for it by scoring an own goal.
Then the rest of the fans would beat up the 250 for it.
Hopefully.
Hrrmm.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.