GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I $aw k!11 Bi!! 2 cos | @m kewL!!!11!1"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/05/04 at 23:38
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
ahem...anyway yes, I'd just like to point out the lack of relevance the certificate ratings have in modern society. If someone under age wishes to see a film on DVD, they'll just buy it on the net. They even make it cheaper for them! And if they want to go see it at the cinema...well, they can. They rarely EVER check for ID in my experience unlees you're trying to pay less by getting a childs ticket. I am 16 and went to see Kill Bill Vol.2 yesterday at the cinema, got in, was allright and tonight I bought the first on the net. Seriously, why do they even try? It's just there to make adults THINK they're doing something despite businesses completely disregarding it. What are your views?
Fri 21/05/04 at 11:12
Regular
"Ah the mystic porta"
gerrid wrote:
> That's all fine and dandy, cubist, except that children can't actually
> buy DVDs from the Internet at all, because they don't have credit
> cards.

You dont need a credit card, you can use Visa Electron or a Solo card on some sites. And you can get those at 16.
Fri 21/05/04 at 02:15
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Yes to answer your question and I will thanks :D
Thu 20/05/04 at 19:36
Regular
oh my god, u went and saw a film when your underage (shock). Have u ever been to a pub, probably not. So get a life and enjoy the experience of living as an underage person.
Wed 19/05/04 at 22:24
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Go my Mum she has one. And anyway back to the movie any good? I quite liked KillBill Volume1 mainly because of its Asian Influences and I have heard from Mr.Tarrentino(sp?) that Volume2 has a more Western theme to it. So basicly thats the biggest question im asking although I will see it none the less because im a fan of Tarrentino despite the fact that im not sure how to spell his name.

So basicly post your views on it so that I can waste your time.
Wed 19/05/04 at 22:15
Regular
"bit of a brain"
That's all fine and dandy, cubist, except that children can't actually buy DVDs from the Internet at all, because they don't have credit cards.
Tue 18/05/04 at 22:28
Regular
Umpalumpa wrote:
> another?
What do you get when you guzzle down sweets? Eating as much as an Elephant eats.
Tue 18/05/04 at 20:20
Regular
"lets go back"
In my experience, ive always found that in cinemas they will ask you your date of birth and if you say one that makes you old enough they will let you in without ID. This does not work in clubs however. Not that I care anymore because im old enough to do pretty much anything i want. I'll even be able to drive a mini-bus in a few years. Woo Hoo.
Tue 18/05/04 at 08:22
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Umpalumpa wrote:
> Your 16 you say, well it's the cinema's discression to allow
> you in or not. They might have thought you was/seemed sensible enough
> to watch an 18.

A cinemas discression has NOTHING to do with whether you see the movie or not and as to them judging you being sensible enough? Sorry, but that's just daft.
Tue 18/05/04 at 01:05
Regular
"it's a small thing"
another?
Tue 18/05/04 at 00:10
Regular
Wow Cubist is just sooooo cool.
*Weeples*

Oh and UmpaLumpa,I've got another puzzle for you...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.