GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Evidence towards a 3rd Kill Bill movie"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/05/04 at 19:25
Regular
"keep your receipt"
Watching the trailers for the first film again, I noticed a character not featured in either of the movies - a black bald man in a black japanese tunic, getting funky with a samurai sword. In another trailer this guy also is seen fighting Bill. It's odd how a whole character can be removed from the movies when he obviously had such an important role. Maybe Quentin has so much cut material he can produce a 3rd film?
Wed 19/05/04 at 22:30
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Its not gonna happen people. Just let go.
Wed 19/05/04 at 18:24
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
theres talk of an animtaed version version coming out soon...but that could be BS?
Tue 18/05/04 at 01:49
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
He was Spawn, in that awful movie. No biggie he got cut out.

And I'd say that your biggest bit of evidence of a 3rd Kill Bill movie is Quentin Tarantino saying he'll probably make it. Cast iron, that. Course, he said that about the Vega Brothers, then John Travolta ate everyone and ballooned to the size of the Hindenberg.
Tue 18/05/04 at 00:42
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
His name is Michael Jai White.
He was cut from the movie, character was called Da Moe
Tue 18/05/04 at 00:02
Regular
"accidental superher"
read in the evening standard a month ago...that quentin does have kill bill vol 3 planned...but it ain't gonna be made till 2019...
plot revolves around fox's daughter at the beginning looking for revenge for the death of her mother (apparently)
Mon 17/05/04 at 20:30
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I think it's cut from the beginning of the training sequence, when Bill comes down the stairs and The Bride says "What happened to you? Get in a fight?".

I remember reading a fight was cut out as it was just there to show how good of a fighter Bill was.
Mon 17/05/04 at 20:29
Regular
Or perhaps he just cut out one fight which will probably go on to be a deleted scene?

Hrmmm...
Mon 17/05/04 at 20:05
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Yeah but Bills dies and so do all (but one) of the Assasin squad. So it could only be a prequel which still wouldn't work because she was in a coma and before that she was part of that very assasin group killing for money and not in the slightest interested in Killing Bill.

So unless Bill has an evil brother also called Bill whos out for revenge I wouldn't count on it.
Mon 17/05/04 at 19:25
Regular
"keep your receipt"
Watching the trailers for the first film again, I noticed a character not featured in either of the movies - a black bald man in a black japanese tunic, getting funky with a samurai sword. In another trailer this guy also is seen fighting Bill. It's odd how a whole character can be removed from the movies when he obviously had such an important role. Maybe Quentin has so much cut material he can produce a 3rd film?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.