GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"how to save in troy"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/05/04 at 17:53
Regular
does anyone know how you save a game in BATTLE FOR TROY?
Ive looked at the instructions on the web but it doesn't say anything about it.

I think its really annoying that you would have to play it over and over
Mon 17/05/04 at 17:53
Regular
does anyone know how you save a game in BATTLE FOR TROY?
Ive looked at the instructions on the web but it doesn't say anything about it.

I think its really annoying that you would have to play it over and over
Mon 17/05/04 at 17:58
Regular
Nobody owns that sad, sad game.
Mon 17/05/04 at 18:08
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
This is astounding: Somone so retarded they can't even save a game. But then, you'd have to be pretty stupid to buy Troy in the first place. My adice is to look a bit harder, and to get some proper games as well. And also, to leave.
Mon 17/05/04 at 18:18
Regular
Oh call me stupid huh, ive pressed every button on the keyboard and no save menu comes up. SO watch it, as for good games i happen to be playing a good one right now, you might have heard of it(sarcastic leer): HALO.
BTW HALO 2 looks awesome.
Mon 17/05/04 at 18:23
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Halo 2 does look awesome, I admit, but your stupidity is amazing. You can't get a menu up- have you considered looking at your controller settings? Or have you checked that every key on your keyboard works? Or how about looking at the manual?
Mon 17/05/04 at 18:29
Regular
Der Nazi wrote:
> Halo 2 does look awesome, I admit, but your stupidity is amazing. You
> can't get a menu up- have you considered looking at your controller
> settings? Or have you checked that every key on your keyboard works?
> Or how about looking at the manual?

Yes every key on my kb works.AS for the manual i dont have that with me right now. I just think its pathetic that its so hard to save. Youd think that on the escape menu there is an option. But no instead its start over, resume game or quit. I mean, really./
Mon 17/05/04 at 18:55
Regular
SO no one knows huh?
Mon 17/05/04 at 19:14
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Maybe you can't save it. Maybe you have to wait until you finish the level. That was the problem with C&C Red Alert, no in game save option. Much crapness.
Mon 17/05/04 at 20:09
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
That may well be the case, seeing as in all the motor racing games I've played, you can't save until a race/rally is over.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.