GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"YAYYYYYYYY won first GAD!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/05/04 at 17:41
Regular
Yay! I won finally! Please if you could take time to read my PGR review in a lovely sky blue. What do you all think of it? And by the way i chosen GTA Double Pack.

Also, you regulars, what was your first review/walkthrough or whatever that won?

Talking about regulars, why arent i one?
Mon 17/05/04 at 17:41
Regular
Yay! I won finally! Please if you could take time to read my PGR review in a lovely sky blue. What do you all think of it? And by the way i chosen GTA Double Pack.

Also, you regulars, what was your first review/walkthrough or whatever that won?

Talking about regulars, why arent i one?
Mon 17/05/04 at 17:44
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
aaron1629 wrote:
> Talking about regulars, why arent i one?

You slept with the wrong person.
Mon 17/05/04 at 17:47
Regular
your review is fine, of course, my winning review for the same game was better :D
Mon 17/05/04 at 17:51
Regular
HAHA you wish!
Mon 17/05/04 at 18:12
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Borat's was probably better, seeing as your grip of English is sol slim that you cannot even punctuate proerly, as illustrated by many of your recent posts. As for your comment about becoming a regular- why don't you try looking around the site? Most bloody obvious place to look, for God's sake.

As for my first Gameaday win- it was with a batch of cheats, back when you could win through submitting cheats, in October 2002. I used it to gain my first year of membership plus a joystick.
Mon 17/05/04 at 18:15
Regular
"Laughingstock"
I haven't won one in donkeys years. Won 6 in the first month I was here and then - zzzzziiiipppppp.
Mon 17/05/04 at 18:17
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Black Glove wrote:
> I haven't won one in donkeys years. Won 6 in the first month I was
> here and then - zzzzziiiipppppp.

I thought it was the other way around.

Zzziiiiippppp, then you start winning stuff. A strange coincidence indeed.
Mon 17/05/04 at 18:33
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Well done grasshopper.
Mon 17/05/04 at 18:38
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
I've won 38 from old accounts and one on this. Yay me :D
Mon 17/05/04 at 18:50
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Congratulations, and you chose a brilliant prize as well. My first GAD you ask? I reviewed Medal Of Honour:Frontline, and I've also won for a PGR review as well.

:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.