GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Value for money/price"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/04/01 at 21:49
Regular
this console sounds like it will beat all consoles that are out at this moment in time.But how much will it cost to buy. i reckon it will start at 400 or above and like all other consoles will drop 100 or so pound in the first month of being released,as one of the previous consoles did.i dont know which one, but it dropped 200 quid(half its price) after the first week 'cos of crap sales. if you want my advice.dont buy it straight away, but wait a while and then you will have better value for money.that is if you want my advice, but you know it makes sense!
Wed 18/04/01 at 21:49
this console sounds like it will beat all consoles that are out at this moment in time.But how much will it cost to buy. i reckon it will start at 400 or above and like all other consoles will drop 100 or so pound in the first month of being released,as one of the previous consoles did.i dont know which one, but it dropped 200 quid(half its price) after the first week 'cos of crap sales. if you want my advice.dont buy it straight away, but wait a while and then you will have better value for money.that is if you want my advice, but you know it makes sense!
Thu 19/04/01 at 15:47
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Good advice :-)
Thu 19/04/01 at 15:49
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
I read in one of my magazines that Nintendo had said that they would try and sell it as cheaply as they could, maybe around £200!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.