GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cold Fear"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Cold Fear'.
Thu 10/03/05 at 18:47
Regular
"I'm not a noob :"
Aint seen any other posts on this yet.

Anyone else played it? I got it last week from Play.com (only because they're so much better than Special Reserve, or should I say Special egg fried rice. . . not the good kind, but the terrible stuff from the cheap local).

Anywho, I think Cold Fear is really good. It's not all set on the boat, you go onto an Oilrig too and i'm hoping you go on somewhere from there. It's a tad easy though, I'm playing on Hard and I'm nearly through it. It's very intense and playing by yourself with the volume up seriously can make you jump.

So anyone else played it ???
Thu 17/03/05 at 19:52
Regular
"8==="
Saw plenty of in-game footage on GamerTV today. This game looks really good fun, what Resi SHOULD have been (excluding 4).

The aiming reminds me of Operation Winback which was superb: Winback + Zombies + Dark = Something I definately want.
Sat 12/03/05 at 13:04
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
It can be tricky at times but it was very satisfying. It was also genuinly nerving when you had to frantically run and find a hiding place after being spotted by a guard. It was also pretty funny too. I remember luring one guard into the toilets, then creeping up on him and smashing his face in with a crowbar. Not hard to see why some shop's banned its sale then!
Sat 12/03/05 at 01:08
Regular
"8==="
Mahnunt's great.

I like the way the gameplay develops over time.

Some guy on here said he'd returned it after half an hour of play, so he missed most of a good game by ASSuming it didn't get any better.
Fri 11/03/05 at 16:49
I've bought it, currently waiting for it to arrive.
Fri 11/03/05 at 16:48
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
Their were a fair few moans about manhunt though and I enjoyed every tense minute of that!
Fri 11/03/05 at 00:19
Regular
"8==="
The reviews say it's a bit fiddly at points with backtracking but from what I've read it seems like an ok title.

Definately interested in playing it.
Thu 10/03/05 at 20:45
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
No but I'm thinking of buying it. The blood and gore looks pretty cool and I'm assuming it's on a par with games like manhunt. Anyway all these games that people on this forum say are quite easy, I find bloody hard! Halo 2 is a prime example. I still haven't completed it! Though that's probably because I got xbox live half way through playing it and never returned to the single player mode which had started to bore me. Anyway I'll try hard to raise the cash for this. After all their are alot of other great titles out this month.
Thu 10/03/05 at 18:47
Regular
"I'm not a noob :"
Aint seen any other posts on this yet.

Anyone else played it? I got it last week from Play.com (only because they're so much better than Special Reserve, or should I say Special egg fried rice. . . not the good kind, but the terrible stuff from the cheap local).

Anywho, I think Cold Fear is really good. It's not all set on the boat, you go onto an Oilrig too and i'm hoping you go on somewhere from there. It's a tad easy though, I'm playing on Hard and I'm nearly through it. It's very intense and playing by yourself with the volume up seriously can make you jump.

So anyone else played it ???

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.