GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NEW ZELDA TRAILER!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend of Zelda: Majora's mask'.
Thu 10/03/05 at 19:52
Regular
[URL]http://www.nintendo-europe.com/NOE/en/GB/news/article.do?elementId=1XXx8BTgcV2n2fCwk3w6w5BCZuz4jTiz[/URL] GO GO GO!
Fri 11/03/05 at 22:57
Regular
"kill my enemys"
Finally got it on.The graphics look good and i like how the free-roaming is looking.
Fri 11/03/05 at 22:51
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Yeah, it can be really slow at times.

:)
Fri 11/03/05 at 22:23
Regular
"kill my enemys"
Thanks i needed that aswell.Taking ages to buffer though.
Fri 11/03/05 at 22:18
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Mav wrote:
> Downloaded it off GameSpot. Amazing.
>
> Anyone know if it's available in a higher resolution?

[URL]http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=641[/URL]

There ya go.

:)
Fri 11/03/05 at 21:46
Regular
"bit of a brain"
No. It's all the same video off the Nintendo website.
Fri 11/03/05 at 20:35
Regular
Downloaded it off GameSpot. Amazing.

Anyone know if it's available in a higher resolution?
Fri 11/03/05 at 20:08
"period drama"
... it just so happens to look the same as old skool fire arrows, by a complete coincidence. Yus.

It's not like they can't do it - look right at the start, you see arrows on fire being shot past Link on horseback.

But if they're called "Explosion Arrows" in the actual game, I'll give you a free session and some merchandise.
Fri 11/03/05 at 19:59
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Yer but you would think that they'd make the fire arrows actually be on fire, with all their fancy pants new technological graphics and stuff. The glowing thing is clearly some sort of gunpowder derivative.
Fri 11/03/05 at 19:55
"period drama"
Okay, I conceed that in the video they do make more of an explosion.
Howmevare - you can clearly see, before he fires the arrow, the traditional 'red lump of fire' type stuff on the arrow-head. As have all fire arrows before these.

Fire arrows, with slightly more impressive effects.
Fri 11/03/05 at 19:19
Regular
"bit of a brain"
ye...no

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.