GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My highlights at SR so far..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 15/05/04 at 17:24
Regular
"??????"
For the moderately interested...

Overall, I’m very grateful to the people who have helped me on the occasion that I become stuck on a game - cheers to all who helped me, including JUST USE THE FORCE!, who I haven’t seen around for ages.

I must also mention Silent Thunder, who tried to trick myself and Sim Monkey Man (now Almighty Beer Can or whatever he is now) into believing that we had to be voted to become Purple, even if we had met the other criteria for becoming a Regular. He even tried to convince us that the system had changed from the 21 Days, 300 Posts and 10,000 Words thing (I think that’s what it is) - but it didn’t work, Thunder! Er...really...! I must admit, he did tell em quite a bit about how the place works, though.

And for a while, everything was good after my promotion to Regularship.

Then, a while later, we came to the Age of the Spammers. People such as Todd and Shauneman:Reloaded (both now Banned), who posted pointless things (and offensive things in the later case.

I also enjoyed telling Old Man Eric about the way in which the forums work. At 102 Days, he thought that I was “old” myself, and couldn’t believe that some people had been here for over 1,000 Days. :)

And, I ask you people: can a fellow start a debate Thread which DOESN’T have around 70+ non-vote related Posts before the actual debate itself begins? It’s madness, I tell you....and that Thread just went absolutely crazy, before its influence spread to other Threads. It’s died down now, though...I hope...

One final thanks to the Staffies, who keep this site running and have Banned the Bannable.

Well, that’s enough of me going on, anyone else have any highlights from being at SR?
Sat 15/05/04 at 19:24
Regular
"es argh"
my favorite sr hilites are being abul to see every1 i luv.

*huggies n luvs*
Sat 15/05/04 at 19:20
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
My highlights are green, but I'm thinking of maybe some pink on Monday.
Sat 15/05/04 at 19:00
Regular
"Vote for Me!"
my highlights are haveing everyone vote 4 me in the election and makeing me a notable
Sat 15/05/04 at 18:37
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
My highlights:

11 Gameaday Wins
Arguing with numerous JATs and then laughing as they get banned
Numerous insult battles with ST in 'The Person Below Is'
Leading the SR F1 Predictions after 2 wins
The UKCheats Bonanza- fun, despite 2nd place (Damn %&*! Hedfix!)
Being 2nd best cheater (Damn %&*! Hedfix again!)
Users acknowleging my sense of humour
Chatting to you freaks
Sat 15/05/04 at 18:03
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Galacticdramon wrote:
> Who?

Paradox:
Sat 15/05/04 at 17:58
Regular
Last time i looked this was forum..?
Sat 15/05/04 at 17:39
Regular
"??????"
Lindgren wrote:
> Lol at Kyle

Who?
Sat 15/05/04 at 17:37
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Lol at Kyle
Sat 15/05/04 at 17:37
Regular
"SOUP!"
Galacticdramon wrote:
> Paradox: wrote:
> You MUST be a lesbean
>
> you didnt include moi.
>
> I don't know much about you.

17/m/uk wltm fun bubbly female for friendship & more? Likes long walks in the park and rainy days and folk music and hot BBW's

*ahem*
Sat 15/05/04 at 17:33
Regular
"??????"
Paradox: wrote:
> You MUST be a lesbean
>
> you didnt include moi.

I don't know much about you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.