GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Scissor Sisters"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 15/05/04 at 16:38
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Oh my.
I think I actually... like them...

So far I've heard Take Your Mama Out and Laura, and they're alright really. It's an ever so slight change from my usual Led Zeppelin/Pink Floyd and so on tastes, but I like these tunes.
What's wrong with me?
Mon 17/05/04 at 07:55
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Azul wrote:
> Oh my.
> I think I actually... like them...

Dear lord.
Sun 16/05/04 at 18:21
"possibly impossible"
Comfortably Numb is great...if you like the sound of Joe Pasquali singing a terrible speeded up version of a great Pink Floyd song and ruining it. I thought it was one of Radio 1's spoof songs when I heard it.
Sun 16/05/04 at 00:10
Regular
"cachoo"
It's fun music. I like.
Sat 15/05/04 at 21:46
Regular
Comfortably Numb is great.

Been meaning to get the album for a while though...
Sat 15/05/04 at 20:37
"period drama"
Their first single (I think it was) hurt my ears. I think the overall pitch was just above the pain threshold

But the other one ... melikes.
I don't think you can help it. I don't think anyone can help it.
Sat 15/05/04 at 17:45
Regular
"we escape....."
Scissors sisters are brilliantly, and return to Oz is a superb track
Sat 15/05/04 at 17:42
Ooooh, Mr. Thraves has spoken. Must be best band ever. Silly billy's, nothing wrong with you.

Gays
Sat 15/05/04 at 17:39
Regular
Nothing wrong with you, Scissor Sisters are superb :D

The album's really good actually, Return to Oz (including rather good geetar solo at the end) is a great track.

Good band.
Sat 15/05/04 at 17:25
Regular
"we escape....."
got the album, wen it came out sorta spur of the moment, The album is awesome altho Laura, Take Your Mama and Comfortably Numb are the best tracks but all the tracks are pretty funky especially the UK bonus ones!! Mite be album of the year so far, though it's the only album i've heard released this year!
Sat 15/05/04 at 16:43
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Just to annoy you, i also like them from what i've heard so far.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.