GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"XBOX 2 SPECS REVEALED!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/03/05 at 22:26
Regular
"Believe"
i dont know if this is old or not as i dont visit these forums very much but the xbox 2 specs have been revealed.

[URL]http://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=294415[/URL]

Enjoy!
Thu 10/03/05 at 22:26
Regular
"Believe"
i dont know if this is old or not as i dont visit these forums very much but the xbox 2 specs have been revealed.

[URL]http://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=294415[/URL]

Enjoy!
Fri 11/03/05 at 17:50
Regular
"\\"
Wow. If those are real, and it is being released when it said to be released. Sony and Nintendo may aswell start crying now.
Fri 11/03/05 at 17:55
Regular
I don't know what any of that means but they're fake.

Won't be anything official about the actual specs until E3.
Sat 12/03/05 at 14:45
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Actually - they did speak about it at GDC, and those are the Specs all the foremost Internet Gaming Sites are putting forward. You can pretty much guarantee them.

I for one will get a system at launch.

XBOX LIVE 2 straight away, next-gen graphics, Custom soundtracks AND LIVE features on ALL games. Xenon will be gaming heaven for me.

Forget collecting Precursor Orbs and Gold Coins... Muahahahaha

.... :\
Sat 12/03/05 at 14:48
Regular
Yup, it seems I was wrong.

IGN have the same info on their site today.
Sat 12/03/05 at 19:20
Regular
"gsybe you!"
OMG I still can't be bothered.
Sat 12/03/05 at 19:33
Regular
"8==="
Good job everything's not directed solely at you then.
Sat 12/03/05 at 19:37
Regular
"\\"
Emitime wrote:
> Wow. If it is being released when it said to be
> released. Sony and Nintendo may aswell start crying now.
Sat 12/03/05 at 19:41
Regular
Apparently though Playstation 3 will be even more powerful than Xbox 2.
Sat 12/03/05 at 19:50
Regular
"8==="
Yes but Microsoft, unlike Ninty, will capitalise mercilessly on being the first out.

That and christmas should give them a nice userbase to start off with. Then once they've got people playing online many probably won't be looking for anything else.

Live killed my Cube dead.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.