GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"the RASMUS"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/05/04 at 21:08
Regular
does anyone hate this dire band as much as me. They are just like evanescence. They annoy me so much. By the way the guy looks like a girl lol. apparently their german to.
boooo
Fri 14/05/04 at 21:08
Regular
does anyone hate this dire band as much as me. They are just like evanescence. They annoy me so much. By the way the guy looks like a girl lol. apparently their german to.
boooo
Fri 14/05/04 at 21:35
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
They're a Finnish goth band, not Germans. Their music, in my opinion, is alright, but it's not as good as proper heavy metal. My theory is that they're using their nationality to cash in: HIM are also Finnish and gothic, and also rather successful.

What really irritates me, though, was that hyperactive blonde BBC TV presenter acts like they're the only Finnish band.
Fri 14/05/04 at 22:42
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
They are so crap it makes me sick.

The guy looks like a copy of Ville valo from HIM (also finnish) Which are crap. Very.
How crap. So so so crap
Fri 14/05/04 at 22:46
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
green ferocity wrote:
> By the way the guy looks like a girl

Hang on... who looks like a girl? The singer? I was pretty sure that was/is a girl.
Sat 15/05/04 at 00:30
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
The rasmus rocks

\m/~~\m/

Testify.
Sat 15/05/04 at 08:07
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Bob_The_Moose wrote:
> green ferocity wrote:
> By the way the guy looks like a girl
>
> Hang on... who looks like a girl? The singer? I was pretty sure that
> was/is a girl.

Well, if it means anything, he used to have blond hair, so they must have changed their image in some way...
Sat 15/05/04 at 12:50
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Arghh...

Not more Rasmus fans.

Don't encourage them!
Sat 15/05/04 at 18:25
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
They are playing Reading Main Stage, (Sunday I think). I wouldn't usually mind, but they are above Thrice on the bill, which is frankly wrong.
Sat 15/05/04 at 18:29
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
'He' both looks and sounds like a woman to me. At least on the one song I've seen the video for.

You can't use \m/ when referring to the Rasmus, it's very disrespectful to Mr Dio.
Sat 15/05/04 at 18:55
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Bob_The_Moose wrote:
> You can't use \m/ when referring to the Rasmus, it's very
> disrespectful to Mr Dio.

Yes, no disrespect to Dio. He has had a very distinguished career with Elf, Rainbow, Black Sabbath and Dio. And he's had the pi$$ taken out of him by Tenacious D.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.