GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"if one sport could be abolished, which would you choose and why?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/05/04 at 21:07
Regular
it would definitely be formula one, cricket, gold or ping pong!
Fri 14/05/04 at 21:07
Regular
it would definitely be formula one, cricket, gold or ping pong!
Fri 14/05/04 at 21:32
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
"If one sport could be abolished and why"

Genius.
Fri 14/05/04 at 21:33
Regular
"The Red Shift"
swimming, because i can do all other sports to an above satisfactory standard but this.

on a moral level, i guess i would ban fox hunting as a "sport", or not.
Sat 15/05/04 at 00:42
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Netball.

What is the bloody point of a sport where when you get the ball you actually have to stop? Give me basketball anyday, more exciting, more athletic, more skillfull etc etc etc
Sat 15/05/04 at 01:47
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Netball is cack but the view's not bad ;)
Sat 15/05/04 at 01:50
Regular
"es argh"
Soccer, as it can onlee be called "Football"

Stupid yanks, stealing football and giving it to their handball sport thingy.
Sat 15/05/04 at 01:51
Regular
It has to be said that Netball is much more interesting than rowing.

4 guys in a boat with only one cox for comfort.

The time would be much better spent watching female beach volleyball on Miami beach with a beer :D
Sat 15/05/04 at 07:35
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Probably cricket. Oh, because some people think it is our 'national sport', when it isn't.
Sat 15/05/04 at 07:46
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I would definitely get rid of American football. Why? Because it's not technically football (Very little foot use), it involves rather poor play from what I've seen, and also becuase there is no spectacle: Under the suit of armour, there is hardly any movement so you don't see the excellent runs in rugby.

I would get rid of tennis because it's dull to watch, but for me it stays because it's great fun to play.
Sat 15/05/04 at 11:30
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I hate foxhunting but dont consider it a sport and american football is the most stop-start game i've ever seen but i have to say i'd want formula 1 banned " Let's get 20+ cars to go really fast around a big road 60 FU**ING TIMES !!!" It's tv's cure for insomniacs.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.