GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Eye Q? What's the point?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/05/04 at 21:00
Regular
"??????"
Anyone heard about this Eye Q stuff? They're these little horrible little orange capsule things.

Anyway, it says on the conatiner something about helping the Eyes and Brain to function. So why do I need it???

There's nothing wrong with my sight except for slight colour-deficiency, and my brain is working fine (NO COMMENTS, PLEASE) - in concentration, thinking and everything else possibly other than sanity. And apparently, it can help improve handwriting - yeah, ONE kid I heard about improved his handwriting. Hardly clinical proof, is it?

So I ask th question again - WHY?
Fri 14/05/04 at 21:00
Regular
"??????"
Anyone heard about this Eye Q stuff? They're these little horrible little orange capsule things.

Anyway, it says on the conatiner something about helping the Eyes and Brain to function. So why do I need it???

There's nothing wrong with my sight except for slight colour-deficiency, and my brain is working fine (NO COMMENTS, PLEASE) - in concentration, thinking and everything else possibly other than sanity. And apparently, it can help improve handwriting - yeah, ONE kid I heard about improved his handwriting. Hardly clinical proof, is it?

So I ask th question again - WHY?
Fri 14/05/04 at 21:03
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Because your complete and utter idiocy has driven them to last resorts and desperation.
Fri 14/05/04 at 21:15
Regular
"??????"
Azul wrote:
> Because your complete and utter idiocy has driven them to last resorts
> and desperation.

I said NO COMMENTS.

It's apparently intended to improve specifically handwriting for me. That's about it.

Pointless. As are your insults.
Fri 14/05/04 at 21:56
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
You also said;

"So I ask th question again - WHY?
So why do I need it???"

So I answered.
Fri 14/05/04 at 22:40
Regular
IQ
Sat 15/05/04 at 03:03
Regular
[URL]http://www.1stvitality.co.uk/eye-q/index.html[/URL]
Sat 15/05/04 at 17:36
Regular
"??????"
Cheers for the link.

And I do mean Eye Q, Quinty, not IQ.

Difference:

IQ: How intelligent you are.
Eye Q: Horrible, disgusting little orange pills.

Yeesh, Don's up early! :)
Sat 15/05/04 at 18:05
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Galacticdramon wrote:

> IQ: How intelligent you are.

Irony...
Sat 15/05/04 at 18:09
Regular
"??????"
Microchips wrote:
> Irony...

Oh heck, it's been left on downstairs!

bad joke...sorry

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.