GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Destroying the world"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/05/04 at 20:51
Regular
Many people destroy the world. whether they are trampling upon grass or urinating in back alleys, we each contribute in our own little way. Can anyone save the world i ask?
Or are we just in a downward spiral of dropping litter, hunting animals and stamping on snails for fun.
I see people destroying the world every day. Whether its people dropping litter, or children bouncing a ball all to often on the hard concrete
bounce
bounce
bounce
It doesn't stop.
The world can never be improved upon, unless it is demeaned and ruined for all to see.
So someone will one day say:
WHAT HAVE WE DONE?
Sat 15/05/04 at 18:49
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Heh
Sat 15/05/04 at 18:18
Regular
"??????"
Ms NY wrote:
> You could kill an ant.

OH NO! I'M A MURDERER!

All please forgive me!!! ;)
Sat 15/05/04 at 08:56
Regular
"cachoo"
You could kill an ant.
Fri 14/05/04 at 21:36
Regular
"??????"
Sooo...

I am applying presure to the keys on the keyboard and also the mouse as I check out this site, and both the keyboard and mouse are on a metal frame thing. I am on the upstairs floor, so barely any ibrations (if any) are reaching the ground.

Oh no! I may be destroying about 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of the world!

Am I evil, then?
Fri 14/05/04 at 21:33
Regular
"??????"
ßulle†† wrote:
> green ferocity wrote:
> I see people destroying the world every day.....children bouncing a
> ball all to often on the hard concrete
>
>
> That's really destroying the world now, isn't it? Especially
> the fact that concrete is a man-made material.

Good point, Bullett.
Fri 14/05/04 at 21:10
Regular
lol :^D

Very good
Fri 14/05/04 at 20:57
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Are you Jmaul, are you Jmaul, aaaarrree you Jmaul in disguise? Aarree you Jmaul in disguise?
Fri 14/05/04 at 20:56
Regular
i totally agree. thanks for that
Fri 14/05/04 at 20:55
Regular
green ferocity wrote:
> I see people destroying the world every day.....children bouncing a ball > all to often on the hard concrete

That's really destroying the world now, isn't it? Especially the fact that concrete is a man-made material.
Fri 14/05/04 at 20:51
Regular
Many people destroy the world. whether they are trampling upon grass or urinating in back alleys, we each contribute in our own little way. Can anyone save the world i ask?
Or are we just in a downward spiral of dropping litter, hunting animals and stamping on snails for fun.
I see people destroying the world every day. Whether its people dropping litter, or children bouncing a ball all to often on the hard concrete
bounce
bounce
bounce
It doesn't stop.
The world can never be improved upon, unless it is demeaned and ruined for all to see.
So someone will one day say:
WHAT HAVE WE DONE?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.