GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My first Job, money at last, well, if i get help, lol"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/05/04 at 20:49
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
Ive been ask to design a website for the church down the road. For those who has seen you can see im not the best but im not too bothered about that for now. What i would like some info and guidence on is once the site is made how to get it uploaded and available for them to update themseleves.

It was ok for me to just spend £30 on my site where i got my domain and webspace. I could just mess about with it and try things out. But seeing im doing this for someone else i would like a bit more info on what sites offer a domain and webspace where i can connect from any connection on any computer.

Hope you's can help, thanks
Fri 14/05/04 at 21:05
Regular
I helped make my school website for FREE, damn it.

Greedy sods of today :o)
Fri 14/05/04 at 20:49
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
Ive been ask to design a website for the church down the road. For those who has seen you can see im not the best but im not too bothered about that for now. What i would like some info and guidence on is once the site is made how to get it uploaded and available for them to update themseleves.

It was ok for me to just spend £30 on my site where i got my domain and webspace. I could just mess about with it and try things out. But seeing im doing this for someone else i would like a bit more info on what sites offer a domain and webspace where i can connect from any connection on any computer.

Hope you's can help, thanks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.