GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"does CGI ruin a movie?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/05/04 at 19:29
Regular
we've seen it many a time in films such as deep blue see starship troopers and some other movies whose names i cant remember. But does it ruin the intensity of a movie? or if its pulled off well in starship troopers it is a visual treat, which can be forgiven for its lack or realism. Anyway. what film should never use CGI. gimme some feedback about this. thanks.
Mon 17/05/04 at 23:25
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Lord of the Rings. One of the best examples of CG on screen ever.

Oh and the original Matrix. Both groundbreaking.
Mon 17/05/04 at 20:09
"period drama"
Starship Troopers did it pretty well ...
I think.
Mon 17/05/04 at 19:55
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
Prime example: Van Helsing. Also, possibly the 2nd and third Matrix films. The first one was simply pure class though.
Fri 14/05/04 at 20:59
Regular
"\\"
I fiink dat finin nemo shudn't of had any in cos it mayed it too groned up for me.

*cough*

Sorry.
Fri 14/05/04 at 19:29
Regular
we've seen it many a time in films such as deep blue see starship troopers and some other movies whose names i cant remember. But does it ruin the intensity of a movie? or if its pulled off well in starship troopers it is a visual treat, which can be forgiven for its lack or realism. Anyway. what film should never use CGI. gimme some feedback about this. thanks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.