GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"forest fan, how old are you?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/05/04 at 14:21
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
I'm curious, and please, don't use the "I don't want to give too much away about myself on the internet" excuse.

If someone were so inclinced, they could pull your name (family and forename), general location in the country, religion (obviously), email address and numerous other bits of info to form a pretty conclusive profile.

So, you're age please? I'd say 15 tops.
Sat 22/05/04 at 18:02
Regular
All personal arguments on here look petty to anyone who isn't part of it.

The only people who come off personal arguments with a shred of dignity are those who fully admit to "being petty and enjoying it", and even then it can be walking a thin line.

Pretty much everything Flock said about Forest.
His "one way view" winds people up a bit, but supposedly straight minded people have turned into psychos over it, just putting in a personal attack whether its justified or not...

I mean, not that I expect everyone to not be annoyed, but some people are just using it as an excuse for "righteous hatred" against the "forum ogre".

I'm not talking about anyone in particular, let alone naming names, but it is sort of something people should perhaps be mindful of.
It comes across sort of hypocritical when you consider why so many people are so annoyed with him in the first place...

:-)
Sat 22/05/04 at 17:56
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
If you can't see the blindingly immature, pathetic, inane, gibbering crap that you spout - and in this particular instance, the completely unnecessary "lick my bum" - then you're even more retarded than I first estimated.

Life and Everything (Intelligent Discussion)
Yuhuh.
Sat 22/05/04 at 17:54
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
That doesn't personally reflect my opinion might I add.
Sat 22/05/04 at 17:52
Regular
Oh really?

Well why not stick up for each other then?
Sat 22/05/04 at 17:47
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
----------------------------------------

Wakka wrote:
> To Mav - I don't want to fit in!

----------------------------------------
Sat 22/05/04 at 17:43
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
To Ashman - I said one immature thing for a joke, something that Rickoss used for his tagline. How much slagging did he get? None. How much do I get? Lots. What's worng with sl@gging off Azul? Everyone is stuck so far up Azul's ass that they can't see that he is anooying.

To Mav - I don't want to fit in!
Sat 22/05/04 at 17:11
Regular
Wakka wrote:
> What did I do wrong!!!!???

Don't worry, you're just as bad as each other.

You see, you both try and fit in with the crowd by agreeing whenever the other is being sl*gged off - despite the two of you being friends.

You've both got no integrity.
Sat 22/05/04 at 16:23
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
A.S. wrote:
> Forest Fan wrote:
>
> Change your name back Wakka.
>
> lick my bum.

A.S. wrote:
> English_Bloke wrote:
> You get more and more grumpy each day, Azul

Wakka wrote:
> What did I do wrong!!!!???

Hmmmmmmm...
Sat 22/05/04 at 12:11
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
What did I do wrong!!!!???
Sat 22/05/04 at 10:50
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Wakka, is it just me or is this a perfect example of your idiocy?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.