GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Half Life 2 questions"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Half Life 2'.
Fri 11/03/05 at 13:06
Regular
"mog"
Hi, i need some info on what sort of graphics card i may need to get HL2 up and running on my pc. i've been looking on ur site and i found: XFX Geforce 6600XG (EXTREME GAMER) 128 MB PCI-Express Graphics Card. i need to know if this graphics card is adequate, or if i need this one: Sapphire Ati Radeon X800Pro 256 MB DDR3 Graphics Card

someone please help me!!!
Sat 02/04/05 at 10:39
Regular
"un$k!lled"
i am using nivada geforce3 ti300 and i can run it sooooo i am pretty sure ether of those will!!!
Fri 11/03/05 at 16:39
Regular
"Captain to you."
Bullett wrote:
> I can play it perfectly well on my Geforce4 Ti4600 128Mb

Thats because they are fantastic cards :) had it for almost 2 years now and runs everything great.
Fri 11/03/05 at 15:23
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Just thought it worth saying about the cards mentioned, 1 is PCI-Express, the other is AGP. If you're looking to upgrade your existing PC graphics card be mindful of whether your motherboard supports either AGP or PCI-Express, it probably wont support both.
Fri 11/03/05 at 13:58
Regular
"serenity now!"
Half0Life 2 scales really well and will run on a lot of systems, including my mates GeForce 4 MX.

A 6600XG would handle it no problems, though you might need a 256MB card to run it smoothly on high textures.
Fri 11/03/05 at 13:11
Regular
I can play it perfectly well on my Geforce4 Ti4600 138Mb
Fri 11/03/05 at 13:06
Regular
"mog"
Hi, i need some info on what sort of graphics card i may need to get HL2 up and running on my pc. i've been looking on ur site and i found: XFX Geforce 6600XG (EXTREME GAMER) 128 MB PCI-Express Graphics Card. i need to know if this graphics card is adequate, or if i need this one: Sapphire Ati Radeon X800Pro 256 MB DDR3 Graphics Card

someone please help me!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.