GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"please scare me!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/05/04 at 21:51
Regular
i am so sick of crappy horror films. They are deemed to b scary so i go buy them and they turn out to b a load of junk.Take wrong turn for example. I was really really looking forward to being scared by this. But all it turned out to b was a bunch or dull derivitive characters getting chased by these retarded people who were more funny than scary. Take their girly shrieking noises for example. Cracked me up!
though i will mention a superb horror flick of late. The texas chainsaw massacre remake. What a gem! I didnt expect it to b half as good as the original but it turned out to be scarier. Also you really give a crap about the characters. It was almost tearful seeing the first victim getting chased by leatherface and ending up on a hook. It incorporated sick scary moments with emotion. Which i haven't seen another horror movie achieve. Like when the bloke hanging was put out of his misery by the woman. So sad.
I just hope that more new horror films decide to plump for emotion and genuine terror, rather than so called dark humour, which makes horror look more like comedy with blood.
I rest my case.
How about some people tell me about some truly scary movies, to fulfill my sense of horror.

By the way, a good horror movie is when you know that all the characters are doomed and you actually give a damn.

Plus feel free to talk about scary movies. NO CRAP LIKE WRONG TURN
Sun 16/05/04 at 17:07
"period drama"
www.yourIQ.com

aha.
I rowk.
Sun 16/05/04 at 16:10
Regular
"Up your Arsenal!!"
RRRRRRRRRAAAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!!!!
Thu 13/05/04 at 23:39
Regular
"Touched!"
Timmargh wrote:
> *trundles into view*
>
> *unzips*
>
> Woohoo!
>
> *zips*
>
> *trundles away*

I think you should be in prison!
Thu 13/05/04 at 22:37
Regular
"Twenty quid."
*trundles into view*

*unzips*

Woohoo!

*zips*

*trundles away*
Thu 13/05/04 at 21:51
Regular
i am so sick of crappy horror films. They are deemed to b scary so i go buy them and they turn out to b a load of junk.Take wrong turn for example. I was really really looking forward to being scared by this. But all it turned out to b was a bunch or dull derivitive characters getting chased by these retarded people who were more funny than scary. Take their girly shrieking noises for example. Cracked me up!
though i will mention a superb horror flick of late. The texas chainsaw massacre remake. What a gem! I didnt expect it to b half as good as the original but it turned out to be scarier. Also you really give a crap about the characters. It was almost tearful seeing the first victim getting chased by leatherface and ending up on a hook. It incorporated sick scary moments with emotion. Which i haven't seen another horror movie achieve. Like when the bloke hanging was put out of his misery by the woman. So sad.
I just hope that more new horror films decide to plump for emotion and genuine terror, rather than so called dark humour, which makes horror look more like comedy with blood.
I rest my case.
How about some people tell me about some truly scary movies, to fulfill my sense of horror.

By the way, a good horror movie is when you know that all the characters are doomed and you actually give a damn.

Plus feel free to talk about scary movies. NO CRAP LIKE WRONG TURN

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.