GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SR's Room 101...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/05/04 at 19:11
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
You all know the program with Paul Merton, when he asks people what things they would like to get rid of, well I thought we could do a similar thing here, what things would you like see wiped from existance?

I'll start things off.

I bought a CD today and there was a Parental Advisory sticker stuck over the barcode, but when I tried to remove the rest of the sticker it was nigh on impossible to get it all off, so the back of the CD case is still sticky, so when I put it into my CD tower it sticks to other CD's. I find this annoying, and it also makes the case look a bit messy.

So, I would get rid of heavy duty stickers from CD/DVD cases.

You?

:)
Sat 15/05/04 at 14:16
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Me neither. And the only bands I plan on seeing this year are Motorhead and Judas Priest, so my ears will not have the painful sounds of poorly written, instrumentally weak pop music pumped into my ears.
Sat 15/05/04 at 14:12
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Thankfully I won't ever be going to any gig that involves Busted.

Sat 15/05/04 at 14:04
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
They play live at gigs, just not on TV shows.
Sat 15/05/04 at 13:58
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Lou Role wrote:
> They don't even play their own instruments or write their own songs,

Memo wrote:
> Yes they do.

Well they certainly don't play them during live shows from what i've seen, and if they do actually write their own lyrics then they need to stop immediatly, and hire someone to come up with something that represents their 'rockstar' image. I think that's actually my biggest gripe about Busted, the lyrics, they're so cheesy and annoying.
Sat 15/05/04 at 13:51
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Lou Role wrote:
> They don't even play their own instruments or write their own songs,

Yes they do.
Sat 15/05/04 at 13:49
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Memorandum! wrote:
> I also don't understand why people hate them so much.

Well I hate them because they are so cheesy, and they seem so fake. They don't even play their own instruments or write their own songs, yet they still make millions for doing pretty much bagger all for it.

Also their songs are just crap, the lyrics are absolutely meaningless, I mean they sing about living under water in the year 3000, then they try to pull of a rockstar image, it's pathetic.

I remember watching some awards show once and Busted started lifting up chairs as though they were going to throw them about, trying to act all rebelious, then Cat Deely said "I know you're all about rock and roll but just calm down". That really did make me cringe, Busted being assosiated with Rock and Roll, that just goes to show how screwed up the music industry is becoming.

Rant over.

Sat 15/05/04 at 13:30
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Memorandum! wrote:
> cookie monster wrote:
> Ive got stick for it in the past, but i think busted are alright.
>
> I also don't understand why people hate them so much.

I certainly dont hate them anywhere near as much as westlife, but i cant stand those songs where they are trying to be funny and i wish they would stop it !
Sat 15/05/04 at 13:27
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
cookie monster wrote:
> Ive got stick for it in the past, but i think busted are alright.

I also don't understand why people hate them so much.
Sat 15/05/04 at 04:41
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Thingies
Sat 15/05/04 at 00:33
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Ive got stick for it in the past, but i think busted are alright.

If anyone wants to insult me over that statement then they can spin their ring on my middle finger.

Testify.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.