GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gordon Brown for PM?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/05/04 at 17:53
Regular
"not dead"
One of the discussion points on Radio 2 today was about Gordon Brown, and whether he was in a position in which he could be PM in the next 12 months. With Tony Blair's popularity being at an all time low, and the PM receive very little backing from his party at the mo, they might get rid of him before the election.

Why else has GB remained quiet about Iraq? Now that it's all going a bit wobbly, he can say, "well I had to stand with the party, but I never fully supported it." etc

Anyway, as much as I can't stand Phony Blair (see what I did there?) I'd not like GB in charge either, for a number of very good reasons.

1: He can't do maths. Just look at his budgets.

2: He's Scottish, let him go sort out the Scottish Parliament!

3: He has a massive head. Or is this just me? Man, that guy's noggin is HUGE! Just think how humiliated we'll be if he's our PM? Imagine the French, they'll be like, "Ah, hohihohiho! Les Prime Minister Anglettere avec le teté grande! ho hi ho hi ha!"

Er, discuss. Or not, I don't mind.
Fri 14/05/04 at 15:18
Regular
"SOUP!"
Gordon Brown has as much foresight as David Blunkett.
Fri 14/05/04 at 14:43
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Edgy wrote:
> As long as it ain't John Prescott. Imagine the germans:
>
> hahaha! Es ist dick!

Oi! That's my boss you're talking about. He's the greatest.
Fri 14/05/04 at 13:52
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Make Mike Myers PM!
Fri 14/05/04 at 13:43
Regular
we should make saddam hussein prime minister. he did a better job of Iraq than the allied coalition is doing. *

* = Joke, so stop your internal monologue
Thu 13/05/04 at 23:00
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I didn't know where it was from, but I guessed it was Myers. It couldn't not be Myers.
Thu 13/05/04 at 18:08
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Well spotted. The scene when he backs away from her and shuts himself in the closet and all the stuff starts falling onto him nearly killed me when I first saw it.
Thu 13/05/04 at 18:06
Regular
"not dead"
Timmargh wrote:
> "Would ya look at the size of that kid's head! It's the size
> of a planetoid and it has it's own weather system! Looks like an
> orange on a toothpick! I'm not kidding, that boy's head is like
> Sputnik; spherical but quite pointy at parts! Aye, now that was
> offsides, now wasn't it? He'll be crying himself to sleep tonight ...
> on his huge pillow."

Fanfriggintastic.

So I Married An Axe Murderer, best Mike Myers film yet.
Thu 13/05/04 at 18:01
Regular
"Twenty quid."
"Would ya look at the size of that kid's head! It's the size of a planetoid and it has it's own weather system! Looks like an orange on a toothpick! I'm not kidding, that boy's head is like Sputnik; spherical but quite pointy at parts! Aye, now that was offsides, now wasn't it? He'll be crying himself to sleep tonight ... on his huge pillow."
Thu 13/05/04 at 18:00
Regular
As long as it ain't John Prescott. Imagine the germans:

hahaha! Es ist dick!
Thu 13/05/04 at 17:53
Regular
"not dead"
One of the discussion points on Radio 2 today was about Gordon Brown, and whether he was in a position in which he could be PM in the next 12 months. With Tony Blair's popularity being at an all time low, and the PM receive very little backing from his party at the mo, they might get rid of him before the election.

Why else has GB remained quiet about Iraq? Now that it's all going a bit wobbly, he can say, "well I had to stand with the party, but I never fully supported it." etc

Anyway, as much as I can't stand Phony Blair (see what I did there?) I'd not like GB in charge either, for a number of very good reasons.

1: He can't do maths. Just look at his budgets.

2: He's Scottish, let him go sort out the Scottish Parliament!

3: He has a massive head. Or is this just me? Man, that guy's noggin is HUGE! Just think how humiliated we'll be if he's our PM? Imagine the French, they'll be like, "Ah, hohihohiho! Les Prime Minister Anglettere avec le teté grande! ho hi ho hi ha!"

Er, discuss. Or not, I don't mind.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.