GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"o2 genie sim cards"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/05/04 at 17:10
"Genius!"
I'm thinking about getting an o2 genie sim card (the one when you get 300 minutes of wap and 300 texts per month if you atleast top up by £10 per month) I am wandering what happens if i miss out the top up sometimes, will it just not give me the free things for that time or will it fully disable the card?

Thanx!
Fri 14/05/04 at 23:27
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
I have one of these, some months my messages last 2 months becuase i dont use them and they still work. As soon as they run out i top up my phone and next day i get more. When i says a month it means u must waste a month between each top up. But it could be 6 months if you dont use them
Fri 14/05/04 at 21:11
"Genius!"
Also i heard that there is a way that if i get this sim card i can somehow make it so i have free texts and wap forever after just one top up.
Anyone know if this is true, or if so how?

Thanx again for all the help!
Fri 14/05/04 at 16:08
Regular
"Ah the mystic porta"
The last time i put credit on my genie sim card was about 4 months ago and im still not getting charged for texts or WAP. Not that im complaning, just saying sometimes you get a lot more than you bargin for. Seeing as i got the sim card for free as well.
Thu 13/05/04 at 17:20
"I love yo... lamp."
They do disable you if you don't use the phone inside a year though.
Thu 13/05/04 at 17:12
"Genius!"
Ok thanx! Really needed to know.
Thu 13/05/04 at 17:11
Regular
"^_^"
Don't top up after 30 days, WAP and Text messages are chargeable, but they dont cut you off.
Thu 13/05/04 at 17:10
"Genius!"
I'm thinking about getting an o2 genie sim card (the one when you get 300 minutes of wap and 300 texts per month if you atleast top up by £10 per month) I am wandering what happens if i miss out the top up sometimes, will it just not give me the free things for that time or will it fully disable the card?

Thanx!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.