GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Splinter Cell 3 - more info"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/05/04 at 19:27
"Welcome To My World"
From both E3 and Ubi Soft source,

Ubisoft has released a pair of Splinter Cell 3 screens, along with confirming new information on the game as well. Once again in the hands of Ubisoft Montreal, Splinter Cell 3 will add knife techniques, and more hand to hand techniques to the mix, which you will need, because the AI has been beefed up for the third installment. As mentioned, we are in the year 2008, where Sam Fisher is once again fighting a war on information. This time, it's in North Korea. Splinter Cell 3 will be previewed at Ubisoft's booth all week, so we'll keep you updated. Right now, no specific consoles have been named yet.

SC3 takes place in North korea, which the story is possibly about neutralizing North Korean mass nuclear warheads pointed at both South Korea and Japan and also possibly pointed at America's western coast Alaska and California. Sam Fisher has been sent out to take the information wether the North Koreans are capable of unleashing nuclear warheads on both 3 sides and more deadly secrets of the story awaits Sam...

Ubi Soft only announced the brief story and they announced they won'y say further story's prologue untill next time.
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Wed 12/05/04 at 19:27
"Welcome To My World"
From both E3 and Ubi Soft source,

Ubisoft has released a pair of Splinter Cell 3 screens, along with confirming new information on the game as well. Once again in the hands of Ubisoft Montreal, Splinter Cell 3 will add knife techniques, and more hand to hand techniques to the mix, which you will need, because the AI has been beefed up for the third installment. As mentioned, we are in the year 2008, where Sam Fisher is once again fighting a war on information. This time, it's in North Korea. Splinter Cell 3 will be previewed at Ubisoft's booth all week, so we'll keep you updated. Right now, no specific consoles have been named yet.

SC3 takes place in North korea, which the story is possibly about neutralizing North Korean mass nuclear warheads pointed at both South Korea and Japan and also possibly pointed at America's western coast Alaska and California. Sam Fisher has been sent out to take the information wether the North Koreans are capable of unleashing nuclear warheads on both 3 sides and more deadly secrets of the story awaits Sam...

Ubi Soft only announced the brief story and they announced they won'y say further story's prologue untill next time.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.