GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My current state of mind..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/05/04 at 17:44
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Just to let everyone know, that at the moment I feel like my soul is constrained and it would be nice to explode.

That is all.
Sat 29/05/04 at 14:33
Regular
You are not alone. It is ubiquitous. It is the spirit of the age. Turn inwards and develop your own inner resources. Don't be taken up with the appearance of things, it has an illusory quality, it will never satisfy.
Wed 26/05/04 at 09:33
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Just to let everyone know, my mouth tastes like orange juice.
Sun 23/05/04 at 19:45
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Just to let everyone know, I got Glasto tickets.
Thu 20/05/04 at 18:30
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Just to let everyone know, roll on 14th June. I wanna get free
Wed 19/05/04 at 13:25
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Got laid a month ago today. Feel like there's too much too life to comprehend. I'm also hungry.
Tue 18/05/04 at 20:53
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Just to let everyone know, I'm good, spent all day outside. Exams are in the background, but its ok.
Sat 15/05/04 at 09:46
Regular
:D
Sat 15/05/04 at 00:53
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Just to let eveyone know, I'm drunk as a skunk, and I got laid aleady today and will be again before I got ot bed. I'm in love with the world, tonight.
Thu 13/05/04 at 20:00
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Just to let everyone know, at the moment I feel bored and the exams are killing me. But tommorow will rock.
Thu 13/05/04 at 16:51
Regular
"Better Than You"
What are you saying about Up North people . . ?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.