GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Project Snowblind 99p"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/03/05 at 22:42
Regular
"Ruddie1"
Anyone else been taking Game up on the trade in any 4 old games and get a new release for 99p. Ive had my Xbox since launch and never really wanted to get rid of old games or ones i bought for no real reason off Ebay. But then i was left with almost 160 games i never play so i traded in a load got Project Snowblind, Fifa Street and (cough) GT4 all for £2.97. Not bad as the new Xbox wont be far away and i'll be stuck with lots of games no one wants. Some nutter traded in his Xbox just to get a DS, loser. Anyway has anyone played Snowblind yet? IS it any good?
Fri 11/03/05 at 22:42
Regular
"Ruddie1"
Anyone else been taking Game up on the trade in any 4 old games and get a new release for 99p. Ive had my Xbox since launch and never really wanted to get rid of old games or ones i bought for no real reason off Ebay. But then i was left with almost 160 games i never play so i traded in a load got Project Snowblind, Fifa Street and (cough) GT4 all for £2.97. Not bad as the new Xbox wont be far away and i'll be stuck with lots of games no one wants. Some nutter traded in his Xbox just to get a DS, loser. Anyway has anyone played Snowblind yet? IS it any good?
Fri 11/03/05 at 22:54
Regular
jerocks9 wrote:
Some nutter
> traded in his Xbox just to get a DS, loser.

i traded my ps2 for a DS
Fri 11/03/05 at 22:56
Regular
"Ruddie1"
that aint as bad but why? my mate has had one for ages and i really dont think its all that good? What games have you got?
Sat 12/03/05 at 10:10
Regular
My mate got Snowblind yesterday and we played it a bit this morning, it's quite a good game, we've only got through the first level, but it's looking a real treat.
Sat 12/03/05 at 14:41
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
I don't see the sppeal with a DS. It's just an SP with two screens, one of which you have to get finger marks on.

Haha.
Sat 12/03/05 at 14:46
Regular
Hahahahahaha

Retard!
Thu 17/03/05 at 10:23
"Tesco value"
so come on, tell us about snowblind. Is it as bigger let down as killzone was?
Thu 17/03/05 at 10:45
Regular
The GAME offer is sickeningly extortionate.

4/5 games & 99p for one game?

I could trade 2 games in at Gamestation and get a game and change. Only mugs trade with GAME - they don't check the discs too, my Dynasty Warriors 3 was preowned from them and the inner ring was glued back together, meaning it wouldn't play in my PS2. The disc itself was scratch-free and appeared fine.
Thu 17/03/05 at 12:13
Regular
"Touched!"
Mullett wrote:
> The GAME offer is sickeningly extortionate.
>
> 4/5 games & 99p for one game?
>
> I could trade 2 games in at Gamestation and get a game and change.
> Only mugs trade with GAME - they don't check the discs too, my
> Dynasty Warriors 3 was preowned from them and the inner ring was
> glued back together, meaning it wouldn't play in my PS2. The disc
> itself was scratch-free and appeared fine.

It's a good offer if you do what I/most people do. Buy the £5 games in Gamestation and make sure you know someone in there who gives u the ones in good condition and then take them down to game. Saves you paying £30 for GT4 or whatever you fancy.
Thu 17/03/05 at 15:59
Regular
"Ruddie1"
Even better do what ive been doin buy the cheap games from Ebay that no one wants for 99p then take them in so far ive got 3 new games and im getting another tomorrow i thinks its really rather good. 1st good thing they have ever done

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.