GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Project Snowblind 99p"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/03/05 at 22:42
Regular
"Ruddie1"
Anyone else been taking Game up on the trade in any 4 old games and get a new release for 99p. Ive had my Xbox since launch and never really wanted to get rid of old games or ones i bought for no real reason off Ebay. But then i was left with almost 160 games i never play so i traded in a load got Project Snowblind, Fifa Street and (cough) GT4 all for £2.97. Not bad as the new Xbox wont be far away and i'll be stuck with lots of games no one wants. Some nutter traded in his Xbox just to get a DS, loser. Anyway has anyone played Snowblind yet? IS it any good?
Fri 18/03/05 at 13:34
Regular
"8==="
Yep, I know a secondhand place that sells stuff like Mad Dash for £2.50 so I'll probably take advantage of this deal.
Fri 18/03/05 at 12:37
Regular
"Anger leads to hate"
Meah, checked on e-bay how much i could get for some of my old games (less than a fiver including P&P) so i thought why not, so now i own RE4 and republic commando for under 40 squid. It's a good deal if you've got really old games.
Though they don't accept multiple copies or sports n wrestling titles. But they do accept classics/platinum hits which are cheap as chips these days.
Thu 17/03/05 at 20:03
Regular
"8==="
Well GS are doing a 3 for 10 quid deal if I remember correctly + XGRA for 5 quid.

Someone could grab a new game for 15 quid that way.
Thu 17/03/05 at 19:58
Regular
"Ruddie1"
Nope no multiple items and i think i saw no football games or wrestling games but the ads in the papers dont say that part?!
Thu 17/03/05 at 19:32
Regular
"8==="
Bullett wrote:
> I only bought one.

Think Game will accept multiple copies then?
Thu 17/03/05 at 19:31
Regular
"8==="
jerocks9 wrote:
> im sure there
> is plenty of cheap PS2 games people can get hold of.

Supermarkets are full of them.
Thu 17/03/05 at 19:17
Regular
Well fair point.

I once went to a car boot sale and this guy had loads of copies of Fantavision for 99p each. I only bought one.
Thu 17/03/05 at 18:37
Regular
"Ruddie1"
Mullett wrote:
> The GAME offer is sickeningly extortionate.
>
> 4/5 games & 99p for one game?
>
Its 4 games. and its only "sickeningly extortionate" if you are stupid enough to trade in games you have paid more the £7 for. The cheaper the games you can get hold the better, im sure there is plenty of cheap PS2 games people can get hold of.
Thu 17/03/05 at 18:36
Regular
"8==="
Deus-Ex lite.

Fast-paced blaster with futuristic weaponry that it doesn't force you to use.

Sounds good, especially the live portion and it has stats which is nice as Doom 3 won't and neither will Darkwatch.
Thu 17/03/05 at 18:34
Regular
"Ruddie1"
Well played it a bit now inbetween other games and its good, nothing really that new, lots of guns some cars, i make it sound pretty bad but its not. Honest

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.