GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can anyone lend me their adress for my GADs and an ebay id?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/05/04 at 10:20
"I am Lord Voldemort"
Hi. Since I am not from UK, I cannot win GADs. Any person ready to lend me their address? If I win any GADS, they would be shipped straight to your adress. Then, I will pay you the postal charges and you send me the item on my address outside UK. Till then, you can keep the my GADs.

I know it is not safe, but I have no other option. Please, anyone who is honest - do reply here. I can send you the money through paypal.com or International Money Order.

Also, if anybody has an ebay.com or ebay.co.uk seller's Id, and would be interested in making a little bit of money with me, kindly reply here. I can sell lots of links to various matrix sites and ancient coins and notes from the 1st century and German DE Mark notes from the WW2 that have figure like 10 croresetc.
Thu 13/05/04 at 19:32
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
*opens mail*

Oh it's a bomb, what a nice surprise.
Thu 13/05/04 at 15:31
Regular
"That's right!"
Sure. Here, have my NI number and bank account details while you're at it.
Thu 13/05/04 at 06:04
"I am Lord Voldemort"
Wakka wrote:
> I will help you, Tom Marvolo Riddle. What is your MSN addy?[U]

I do not meddle with IMs. My E-mail is [email protected]
Thu 13/05/04 at 05:53
"I am Lord Voldemort"
> Where can I get the 1st century coins? I spy a business opportunity.

I have only two of them. Actually, they are in my coin collection, but I do not keep it open. As for 1st century notes, I do not have any of them. Also, the German notes are not the real one, but exact copies of the same.
Wed 12/05/04 at 17:05
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
I will help you, Tom Marvolo Riddle. What is your MSN addy?[U] [U]
Wed 12/05/04 at 16:48
Regular
>:c( Don't diss Staines...

Although I did get chased by some Christian yesterday night in Staines, claiming that I was put on this Earth for a reason, and that God really does love me (but it just teasing me by making my life utter crap).
Wed 12/05/04 at 16:04
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Tom Marvolo Riddle wrote:

>I can sell lots of links to various matrix sites and ancient
> coins and notes from the 1st century and German DE Mark notes from
> the WW2 that have figure like 10 croresetc.

Where can I get the 1st century coins? I spy a business opportunity.
Wed 12/05/04 at 15:51
Regular
": ("
Edgy wrote:

> 37 Cambridge Star
> Cambridge
> Staines
> Wales
> J66 63L

East Staines massive?
Eiiiiiiitttee!!!
Or not.....
Wed 12/05/04 at 15:09
Regular
My next door roomie's also a biochemist. But he's also a jock, and like's laughing loudly and throwing and carrying balls of various shapes and sizes to throw around. Especially against the wall between our rooms, grrr.
Wed 12/05/04 at 15:03
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Azul wrote:
> Didn't know you took chemistry.

Tut, im an undergraduate Biochemist.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.