GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"When does Ninja Gaiden come out?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/05/04 at 18:54
Regular
"Do you like haggis?"
I think Ninja Gaiden looks brill and I am going to buy it when it comes out but I do not know when it comes out.
Can anyone tell me?
Tue 11/05/04 at 19:03
Regular
I will buy it. Along with Manhunt probably (unless I get that sooner)
Tue 11/05/04 at 19:01
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I will be getting it. Hopefully.
Tue 11/05/04 at 19:00
Regular
"Do you like haggis?"
But how come in OXM it says it will be released in May 12th. But I have been asking around in shops and every shop gave me a different date.
Anyway, will any of you be buying Ninja Gaiden as I know I am going to.
Tue 11/05/04 at 18:58
"Welcome To My World"
Friday but im not going to be getting it becuase i have splinter cell 2 keeping me busy rite now
Tue 11/05/04 at 18:56
Regular
Friday doesn't it?
Tue 11/05/04 at 18:54
Regular
"Do you like haggis?"
I think Ninja Gaiden looks brill and I am going to buy it when it comes out but I do not know when it comes out.
Can anyone tell me?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.