GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Starwars Bonus Missions"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/04/01 at 23:35
Regular
I have tried to play the 4th bonus mission. The race between all of the ships. But as it gets to the near of the loading it freezes. It has done this quite a few times. The Disc is a clean as the inside of a hard drive so it isnt anything to do with that.
Tue 17/04/01 at 23:35
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I have tried to play the 4th bonus mission. The race between all of the ships. But as it gets to the near of the loading it freezes. It has done this quite a few times. The Disc is a clean as the inside of a hard drive so it isnt anything to do with that.
Wed 18/04/01 at 11:09
RE: Bonus mission 4 on starwars starfighter.

This level also sticks when loading on my ps2, but loads in after a 30-40 second wait. I have never had it not load in.
Be more patient!
Wed 18/04/01 at 11:22
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Ok thanx. I wasnt to sure whether to leave it but there wasnt any loading sounds coming from the PS2 so I reset the console. I'll try and wait and hopefully it will work.
Wed 18/04/01 at 13:01
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Yep it worked. It took around 30 seconds to load up after the bar stoped moving. Also after I had got to the finish after getting the gold there was a massive big black bike type object which seemed very weird.
Thu 19/04/01 at 08:52
The reason is that there are a lot of textures in one area of the cource - the bit where there are turrets, explosions, shockwaves, lasergates... (ect)

It takes 20 extra seconds to load.
Fri 27/04/01 at 11:46
Regular
Have you tried Space Sweep? It took me so long to get the gold on that one. It was probably the most difficult to get gold!
Fri 27/04/01 at 12:42
Regular
"Complete Banker"
So you'd recommend Starfighter then??
Fri 27/04/01 at 13:03
Regular
Flying Pig wrote:
> So you'd recommend Starfighter then??

I`d not only recommend it, I`d go as far as putting a good word in for it.
er..

Anyway, without a doubt, its a masterpiece!
Fri 27/04/01 at 13:18
Better than Episode I as well. Mind you, that's not that much of a compliment......
Fri 27/04/01 at 13:24
Regular
How about episode 3.5? Over in the FOG.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.