GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"No Revolution at E3!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/03/05 at 14:40
"Shotgun+Zombie=Mess"
In playable form at least, [URL]http://www.gc.advancedmn.com/article.php?artid=4533&pg=1&comments=full#comments[/URL]

'AMN News Team Leader Ray Almeda had the recent oppurtunity to ask Reggie Fils-Aime, Nintendo's Vice President of Sales & Marketing, for a straight answer whether or not the Revolution would be playable or consumer-demoed at E3:

"We'll have more details there. But as for playing it at E3, not a chance. It's still way too early."'

I hope he's just saying that so we get a nice surprise come May, but he probably isn't.
Sat 12/03/05 at 22:26
"period drama"
Thanks for the mental image there of Reggie pulling pisser and taking names.
Sat 12/03/05 at 21:36
Regular
It will be playable

They're just pulling everyones pisser
Sat 12/03/05 at 21:29
"period drama"
I don't think any of them will be playable - have the proper console's controller there, and a almost-finished game to play with it. Seems far too early for that.

But they must - they must - show the actual design of it.
Sat 12/03/05 at 16:20
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I released your mum for the virtual boy and she sold like hot cakes
Sat 12/03/05 at 16:19
Regular
"8==="
Mario 128's being released for the Virtual Boy.

[URL]www.Mario 128's being released on your mum.com[/URL]
Sat 12/03/05 at 16:18
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Revolution has Wi-Fi built in.

DS has Wi-Fi built in.

GBA2? Most probably has Wi-Fi built in... connectivity out of the box for (probably) all three. Add this to the fact that Nintendo will allow you to connect to the 'net for FREE, I think the whole Home/Handheld linkup will be a hell of alot better this time round.

And roll on E3.
Sat 12/03/05 at 16:16
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I knew it wouldn't be playable.

If PS3 and Xbox2 are playable, it will just leave Nintendo out in the cold again, as the press reports on those two consoles being ready and the Revolution being "Nintendo's mystery machine" or whatever. If it's so revolutionary I think that Nintendo really need to give people a chance to test it out for themselves. But there is a lot of time left before release, so I guess they can make up for it.

I'd rather they had a really solid playable console than a couple of concept units that people think are rubbish.
Sat 12/03/05 at 15:08
Regular
It could always end up being some amazing, wireless online thingy that everyone loves.

It is a bit worrying when Nintendo talk about innovation, because all I can think of is GBA connectivety. Which was good, but completely stupid.
Sat 12/03/05 at 14:55
Regular
I have a feeling that mario 128's gonna be some stupid game that shows off Gamecube and Revolution linking up with each other.

Nintendo seem to laugh everytime someone asks them about whether Matrio 128's gonna be on Cube or Revolution and then they talk about backwards compatability.
Sat 12/03/05 at 14:52
Regular
Mario 128 shall be winnar.

And if it isn't, Nintendo can die.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.