GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Calling all [ASS]"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft'.
Sat 12/03/05 at 15:17
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Skrim?
Sun 13/03/05 at 22:21
Regular
Same here, I want it. I am going to wait until after my GCSE's, due to the vast amounts of free time before I start college - should keep me occupied.
Sun 13/03/05 at 15:18
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
You buggers, I want it more now!
Sun 13/03/05 at 14:55
Regular
Inconceivable.
Sun 13/03/05 at 13:34
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
That's exactly what this game reminds me of! Cheers.

Pirates, monsters, princessses, rogues, giants & rodents of unusual size.
Sun 13/03/05 at 13:26
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
A spaniard? Reminds me of The Princess Bride for some reason. Is he looking for a man with six fingers on his right hand?
Sun 13/03/05 at 13:22
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Seems so.
I've teamed with a Greek, a Swede, 2 Spaniards and a Dutchman.
Interestingly no Germans, they must be too busy shooting each other and being "Obsol33t"
And Spaniards are rubbish in a Kobold Cave, they flee like women leaving the heroic UK Human Warrior to run shrieking from the entrance being pursued by many, many miners.
Sun 13/03/05 at 13:20
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Europe just got a whole lot more beardy.
Sun 13/03/05 at 13:17
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I'm amazed I actually got one before this shortage. Had no idea how many people played it, walked into Virgin and bought it. Took it back the next day because the authentication code was in use and they had 9 in stock.
4 days later they're sold out everywhere.

I wonder if they do it on purpose to create interest, like Sony "accidentally" running out of PS2s at xmas every year - or if it's sheer obliviousness to how many people want your software and having tech difficulties because more than 9 people bought it (Steam for the 1st week)
Sun 13/03/05 at 13:15
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Pandaemonium wrote:
> laughing at his stories of live role play and calling him an
> ubernerd.............

You should have called him a "Level 10 ubernerd". I'm sure he would have appreciated the joke.
Sun 13/03/05 at 13:02
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
monkey_man wrote:
> Damn you all and your beardy ways! That stupid elf game is taking
> over everything. Why are Tesco taking so long to deliver mine?

Spent most of the day trying to track one down yesterday. Might as well start live role play.

"Lightning bolt! lightning bolt!"

Speaking of which, my fiances mothers friends son was a little peeved yesterday when I started laughing at his stories of live role play and calling him an ubernerd.............

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.